PDA

View Full Version : Another addition...

WV Spyder Ryder
07-29-2013, 08:33 PM
...I am working on.7282372825 All I need to to is finish wiring it up. But I'm going to pick up a l. e. d. kit for it then wire the trailer.

Jedye
07-29-2013, 08:37 PM
That is just too cool!

Chupaca
07-29-2013, 10:47 PM
it's looking good..let us see it finished and hooked up..!! :2thumbs:

WV Spyder Ryder
07-30-2013, 06:28 AM
it's looking good..let us see it finished and hooked up..!! :2thumbs:

Need to get a hitch first.. I know, kinda got the cart before the horse ;) , but Harbor Freight had it on sale for $407 (406.99) and 20% off membership I've only got $326 in it. So I couldn't resist.

Now the next thing a BRP hitch vs aftermarket hitch? :dontknow:

Bob Denman
07-30-2013, 06:48 AM
:thumbup: Does that unit have a solid axle, or torsion bars under it?
Will you paint it to colormatch your RTS? ;)

WV Spyder Ryder
07-30-2013, 06:59 AM
:thumbup: Does that unit have a solid axle, or torsion bars under it?
Will you paint it to colormatch your RTS? ;)

Has a solid axle, but i took off the bottom leaf out of the springs and reinstalled the center bolt. It has 8in tires and recommended 60lb of air but I'm going to lesson the air and make some test runs to see which will give it the better ride.

Probably next year or over the winter to do the painting but I would like to try to match it.

Bob Denman
07-30-2013, 07:17 AM
:2thumbs: So now you've just got to decide on the hitch, and how to set up the wiring? You're on your way! We can't wait to see what comes next! ;)

jtpollock
07-30-2013, 07:36 AM
NICE! we have the same trailer got it just before Spyderfest it pulls great dont even notice it backthere Hope you get many good miles from yours we have with ours JT pollock

jtpollock
07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
I forgot to add this this morning be sure to check all of the connection inside the frame for bare wired I reraped all the wire ends for safety :lecturef_smilie:

WV Spyder Ryder
07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
I forgot to add this this morning be sure to check all of the connection inside the frame for bare wired I reraped all the wire ends for safety :lecturef_smilie:

I replaced the stock lights with the L.E.D one this evening noticed a couple of factory splices were bad.:thumbup:

Couldn't see the attachment very good, is that some wiring i might need.:helpsmilie:

I ordered the BRP hitch today. My dealer said it mite be Thursday or Friday.:popcorn:

jtpollock
07-31-2013, 07:17 AM
The wireing is what I put together for my rs and I got the hitch off ebay. Not sure if the brp hitch will come with all the wireing needed.
I got the OEM style connectors from TricLED and the pigtail from the autoparts store. If you need a larger photo send me an e-mail at jtp@denverwater.org and I can send a better photo I think. :2thumbs:

WV Spyder Ryder
08-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Waiting on the paper work to put the tags on it.;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta