PDA

View Full Version : Oyster

truck 85
07-29-2013, 02:11 AM
wukka (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?2830-wukka), I know that there is a couple of months left before it starts I ask are you going to head up the oyster run ryde this year? September 22is the date. Truck

Showie
07-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Not wukka, but my wife and I plan on being there dependent on real bad weather. :yes: Son teaches in Oak Harbor is going to put us up. Don't know yet if we will do North Cascades that weekend. How many can we get to ride to town? Or is there a plan?

spyderman051
07-29-2013, 05:31 PM
I would like to go again this year Last year we started out in tukwila at 5am and freight trained it up I-5 collecting as we went TO LaCONNER MET UP with spyders from longview and all went into town together 40 spyders Altogether It would be fun to do again this year but that number will be hard to surpass but you can count me in.
Steve:clap::yes::bowdown:

wukka (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?2830-wukka), I know that there is a couple of months left before it starts I ask are you going to head up the oyster run ryde this year? September 22is the date. Truck

lil rabbit
07-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I will mark on my calendar and try to get on the other side early and ride up with everyone.

jerpinoy
07-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Count me in and waiting on details.:yes::yes::yes:

spyderdan
07-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Members of the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter from southern Washington and Oregon, will be there again this year. With our club numbering 80 members now, I think we will have a fair number of members joining the Canada and Washington Spyder Ryders at this year's Oyster Run. Let's hope for great weather like we had last year....Looking forward to meeting up in La Conner and riding together into Anacortes, WA.

sequimspyder
07-30-2013, 10:53 PM
Members of the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter from southern Washington and Oregon, will be there again this year. With our club numbering 80 members now, I think we will have a fair number of members joining the Canada and Washington Spyder Ryders at this year's Oyster Run. Let's hope for great weather like we had last year....Looking forward to meeting up in La Conner and riding together into Anacortes, WA.

Was great last year. So planning on being there. Will be from sequim using the ferry at port Townsend.

GoodJuJu
07-30-2013, 11:13 PM
We're thinking of going (1 or 2 Spyders and 1 two-wheeler) and would love to join up near South Everett if we do.

Neez
07-31-2013, 11:05 AM
All going well, I'll be there too.

wukka
08-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Hey folks...Wukka here...and YES! we will have another Spyder Ryde to the Oyster Run. This year, the 4th Sunday of September falls on the 22nd, so mark your calendars.

We are going to basically take the same route with a few stops along the way - RAIN OR SHINE - but may need to find another restaurant with enough room for all of us. Any suggestions in the Conway/La Conner area? Let me know...

Last year, we had more than 30 rigs and *ALMOST* took over an entire block...So I'm hoping we can have 40 this year and actually DO take over an entire block.

I'll follow up with another post with the details this weekend...

GoodJuJu
08-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Hey Wukka! Thanks! This'll be my first Oyster Run.

What's the policy on 2-wheeler spouses and friends joining the Spyder group?

Thanks!

Hey folks...Wukka here...and YES! we will have another Spyder Ryde to the Oyster Run. This year, the 4th Sunday of September falls on the 22nd, so mark your calendars.

We are going to basically take the same route with a few stops along the way - RAIN OR SHINE - but may need to find another restaurant with enough room for all of us. Any suggestions in the Conway/La Conner area? Let me know...

Last year, we had more than 30 rigs and *ALMOST* took over an entire block...So I'm hoping we can have 40 this year and actually DO take over an entire block.

I'll follow up with another post with the details this weekend...

ChasingWind
08-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Ok I will set my alarm clock very very early to catch up with everybody - I might need a wake up call though lol- you guys where there crazy early last year - Great show though.... By taking almost a block up

jackgsd
09-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Bruce, I would meet up with you and catch the 5:20 Bainbridge ferry and meet up with everyone in Seattle area... Last year I met them at the rest area. Jack
I will mark on my calendar and try to get on the other side early and ride up with everyone.

MrLooney
09-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Looney Man Dan is interested, please send me a PM with the details of where to meet and routes.... I am in Salem Oregon.

PatGund
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM
I just found out about this (this summer has been a ZOO!!!), but would very much like to join in.

MrLooney
09-17-2013, 02:18 PM
WUKKA

is that this coming weekend 5 days from now?

please let me know more details !!

PM me back or call me, my # is in PM.

Dan

n7wol
09-18-2013, 03:50 PM
For those coming from the North I will be at the Starbucks at Sunset Center will leave at 6:30 to meet up with the group meeting in Alger at the Alger tavern 7:00. We then follow Truck85 on the back roads to the Farm house Resraunt for 7:30 breakfast.

Looking forward to seing everyone there Don:yes: