PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE!!! BEST warranty information from Bert's Mega Mall

AWOOD
07-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Hey fellow Spyderlovers!

It has been awhile since I last posted this but I have had quite a few inquiries on the BEST warranty, and I figured it was time to do an update of what is going on.

As of January 1st, 2013 BRP has updated their price list as well as gotten rid of the BEST plus warranty option. These prices are VALID thru January 31, 2014!!!

**Please if you do call the store ask for me "Bryce Page" because I am the only one here at Bert's that is able to sell these BEST warranties for the price we give you all here at spyderlovers.com If you get a price from another person here, chances are they dont know you are from spyderlovers.com and you WILL pay a higher price** (so just ask for me "Bryce")

What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
626-974-6600 ext 449
626-430-9449 direct
bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty for the RS Model Only!
1 yrs.- $449
2 yrs.- $599
3 yrs.- $699

BEST warranty for the ST/RT Models Only!
1 yrs.- $499
2 yrs.- $649
3yrs.- $749

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
or call me at 626-430-9449 store

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything as I am always here to help! E-mail is the BEST way to get a hold of me because I am always moving around here at the store. Happy Riding!

Magdave
07-28-2013, 06:07 PM
:thumbup: Just got off the phone a little while ago with her. They are open 7 days a week too. I am a new B.E.S.T warranty owner $749 :clap:

happyspyder2039
07-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Hey fellow Spyderlovers!

It has been awhile since I last posted this but I have had quite a few inquiries on the BEST warranty, and I figured it was time to do an update of what is going on.

As of January 1st, 2013 BRP has updated their price list as well as gotten rid of the BEST plus warranty option. These prices are VALID thru January 31, 2014!!!

**Please if you do call the store ask for me "Bryce Page" because I am the only one here at Bert's that is able to sell these BEST warranties for the price we give you all here at spyderlovers.com If you get a price from another person here, chances are they dont know you are from spyderlovers.com and you WILL pay a higher price** (so just ask for me "Bryce")

What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
626-974-6600 (tel:626-974-6600) ext 449
626-430-9449 (tel:626-430-9449) direct
bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty for the RS Model Only!
1 yrs.- $449
2 yrs.- $599
3 yrs.- $699

BEST warranty for the ST/RT Models Only!
1 yrs.- $499
2 yrs.- $649
3yrs.- $749

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
or call me at 626-430-9449 (tel:626-430-9449) store

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything as I am always here to help! E-mail is the BEST way to get a hold of me because I am always moving around here at the store. Happy Riding!
Thanks for the update & i will be buying the best from you sometime soon!!!

YumaJim
07-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Bert's saved me $550 on the 36 mo warranty over my dealer in Arizona.

Magdave
07-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Bert's saved me $550 on the 36 mo warranty over my dealer in Arizona.

Mine wanted $2k and I asked if he would price match Bert's @ $749..... he said yes but I still went with Bryce. The same dealer wanted to charge someone passing through here 4 hrs to change a tire. Guess what I am driving 1.5hrs for service from now on instead of 15min.