PDA

View Full Version : If you're ever on route 17 near Height of Land...

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-26-2013, 02:41 PM
...and see a blue RT-S and a white ST-L in the driveway, stop in and say hi! :cheers:

boborgera
07-26-2013, 04:26 PM
...and see a blue RT-S and a white ST-L in the driveway, stop in and say hi! :cheers:

Just leave the key in the ignition and if i'm ever in the area i'll stop by.
:shemademe_smilie::joke:

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Just leave the key in the ignition and if i'm ever in the area i'll stop by.
:shemademe_smilie::joke:

I ALWAYS leave the key... ;)

In my pocket!

doublenaughtspy
07-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Used to live in Kingfield. Planning a trip up next summer can"t wait for the beautiful rides the area has to offer.:yes:

SPYD3R
07-26-2013, 08:05 PM
hmmmmm.... datz in Maine, i take it... :hun:

i've riden Rt.17 from NC to SC thru GA down to FL... the bridge in Brunswich, GA will blow your mind.... AWESOME RIDE.... incredible views...

maybe 1 day i'll ride north on Rt. 17 and stop in to have a cup of coffee :coffee: and some 'chit-chat' :chat: with you guys....

while there, i'll have to visit a place that has always fascinated me, Ft. Kent, ME TOP-OF-THE-WORLD, or at least the USA.... i would have to do Arcadia NP while there as well... i guess i should stop in Salem, MA too, since that's my birthplace....

hey seriously, ANY1 ELSE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA....??? :bowdown: this could be an AWESOME RIDE......

i need to go look @ my RAND McNALLY to see just where this would take me.....

EnjoyingTheRyde
07-29-2013, 03:57 AM
You're more than welcome to stop by for coffee anytime. The top of Maine, Fort Kent, is a great place. The people of northern Maine are fantastic and friendly. Sounds like you need to get up this way...

hmmmmm.... datz in Maine, i take it... :hun:

i've riden Rt.17 from NC to SC thru GA down to FL... the bridge in Brunswich, GA will blow your mind.... AWESOME RIDE.... incredible views...

maybe 1 day i'll ride north on Rt. 17 and stop in to have a cup of coffee :coffee: and some 'chit-chat' :chat:with you guys....

while there, i'll have to visit a place that has always fascinated me, Ft. Kent, ME TOP-OF-THE-WORLD, or at least the USA.... i would have to do Arcadia NP while there as well... i guess i should stop in Salem, MA too, since that's my birthplace....

hey seriously, ANY1 ELSE THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA....??? :bowdown: this could be an AWESOME RIDE......

i need to go look @ my RAND McNALLY to see just where this would take me.....