PDA

View Full Version : Bike Rally Cave Spring, GA

Lava Flow
07-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I know this is kinda late but for thoes that aren't doing anything special this Saturday the 27th there's a Bike Rally in Cave Spring, GA here is the website hope to see some Spyders there.:f_spider:

http://www.cavespringmotorcyclerally.com/

TuckMiddle
07-29-2013, 06:13 PM
I know this is kinda late but for thoes that aren't doing anything special this Saturday the 27th there's a Bike Rally in Cave Spring, GA here is the website hope to see some Spyders there.:f_spider:

http://www.cavespringmotorcyclerally.com/

So how'd it go?
I had a note someplace and forgot.
So tough to be 125 years old and not remember everything!!

Tuck

Yol Bolsun
07-29-2013, 09:33 PM
So how'd it go?
Tuck

So Tuck, why aren't you an ELDERLY member like Double Trouble?

TuckMiddle
07-29-2013, 11:08 PM
I'm not as good lookin and sociable as he is.
Tuck

Yol Bolsun
07-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Tuck
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cavman
07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Yea, how was it? My Spyder is sitting in the shop. They got permission from BRP to work on it after almost two weeks.

Pennyrick
07-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Tuck

Thanks Tuck, but I think you are talking about Trouble, she is also a better shot than Double.

Lava Flow
08-12-2013, 03:45 PM
So how'd it go?

Tuck

Hi Tuck
The Rally was great from what tme I spent there about an hour after we were there I broke the key off in the trailer and my wife's uncle had to ride me back to Acworth about 60 miles one way to get my spare key. There were a lot of bikes there for this to be their first rally just not a lot of Spyders the wife said that there was a lot of interist in my Spyder and trailer while I was making my way home and back on the back of her uncle's Harly Tri-Glide. Man talk about being pissed at your self i was.

I ordered two new keys had them cut and programed if you haven't seen what the inside of a Can-am key looks like see my reply pg2 in shop talk all spyders under spare key.