PDA

View Full Version : New Spyder RT-S in Picayune, MS

Jedye
07-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Hello Everyone.
First, thanks for all the information. I've been browsing for about a month now and finally decided to register for an account. Lot's of great info here and again... thanks!

I've had my Spyder RT-S (Orbital Blue) for about two months now and (again, thanks to recommendations from this forum), I've added some Seal floorboards, white LED underbody kit, Fender-Strips and a few extra running lights. I've also ordered my IPS keyholder this week and look forward to getting it in. In two months, I've put over 3000 miles on the bike and am looking forward to many, many more. I drive from Picayune to New Orleans with it almost everyday (weather permitting) and take rides to the coast on the Weekends between Waveland and Biloxi.

Are there any Spyder ryders in the area? I know I've seen a yellow RT on I-12 a few times and an silver RSS at the mall in Slidell.

Topshotta
07-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Hello Everyone.
First, thanks for all the information. I've been browsing for about a month now and finally decided to register for an account. Lot's of great info here and again... thanks!

I've had my Spyder RT-S (Orbital Blue) for about two months now and (again, thanks to recommendations from this forum), I've added some Seal floorboards, white LED underbody kit, Fender-Strips and a few extra running lights. I've also ordered my IPS keyholder this week and look forward to getting it in. In two months, I've put over 3000 miles on the bike and am looking forward to many, many more. I drive from Picayune to New Orleans with it almost everyday (weather permitting) and take rides to the coast on the Weekends between Waveland and Biloxi.

Are there any Spyder ryders in the area? I know I've seen a yellow RT on I-12 a few times and an silver RSS at the mall in Slidell.

Welcome and Congratulations!

ARtraveler
07-25-2013, 01:50 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on the new ryde. :thumbup:

Chupaca
07-25-2013, 02:27 PM
welcome to both roadsters and spyderlovers. Glad you were lurking and found us helpful. Enjoy the ryde and I'm sure you will find folks here from your area..!! :ohyea:

tdoug60
07-26-2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Everyone.

I am not from S. Ms but up here in NW MS-Byhalia. We vacation in NW Florida every year though and love it down there. Maybe you can recommend some good S. MS places where there is good Gulf beach to go.

Anyway welcome and though my 2010 RT SE5 is still stock for the most part I like hearing about suggestions for improvement.

Good Spydering.

Cajun
01-15-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm from Slidell. I travel a lot, I usually get home on Weekends. Lets Ride

Hello Everyone.

Gray Ghost
01-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum