PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the act

jerpinoy
07-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Caught in the act, an elderly man taking picture on my :spyder2:. As I approach he asked me if I'm the owner. He said my wife loves your:spyder2: and she just missed you. We will be shopping for one and thank me for answering all his questions. He said my wife is 72 but act like 22 and very active and she is Hawaiian Filipino American beauty. I can't wait to meet her.

ARtraveler
07-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Methinks we have another :spyder2: Ambassador in the ranks. :thumbup:

safecracker
07-24-2013, 07:51 PM
:agree: :yes::yes::yes:....

AbNormy
07-24-2013, 08:19 PM
while I was at the Apple Cover Inn in MV, there was an 88 year old man driving an RT just like mine. He said, real serious like, the doctors told me I have this disease starts with an A and I can't recall! Smiling from ear to ear! :yes:
I hope when I get to be his age that's all I have to worry about!

SpyderAnn01
07-24-2013, 09:15 PM
I was at my dealer yesterday and there were two guys who were rapidly approaching 80 and they asked me all kinds of questions. I told them about 2 other guys here in Las Vegas that were each over 80 when one said to the other "I don't think we can get killed on one of those Spyders so why don't we get some" These guys said they had had the same conversation. They test drove the ST and loved it.