PDA

View Full Version : Sold a few Spyders at the Hoot

Lamonster
06-20-2008, 06:37 PM
No joke :nojoke:
I would say I sold at least 10 to 12 Spyders while I was parked at the Bushtec trailer the last two days. One of the vendors is ordering two Yellow Spyders as soon as he gets back home. I think BRP should be paying me a commission for the promotion. ;D :spyder:

Smylinacha
06-20-2008, 08:19 PM
I have a stack of my dealer's business cards in my trunk - I am sure I'll be dolling those out tomorrow on our ride! :bigthumbsup:

Roaddog2
06-22-2008, 07:38 PM
:spyder: I account for 14 confirmed sales it is just crazy bought mine in Mass but dealer in Ct is being very nice to me and Smylinacha :spyder:

Smylinacha
06-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey Roaddog - went to your place this afternoon but you weren't home yet - you were still out with your NEW friends ::). We were at a stop sig and a cop pretty much blocked us in from the main road and said with a big smile, "I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!" So we told him where to go - to our friendly dealer. It was weird - it's not like we normally tell them where to go nicely ;D

NancysToy
06-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Hey Roaddog - went to your place this afternoon but you weren't home yet - you were still out with your NEW friends ::). We were at a stop sig and a cop pretty much blocked us in from the main road and said with a big smile, "I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!" So we told him where to go - to our friendly dealer. It was weird - it's not like we normally tell them where to go nicely ;D

As long as they're smiling, and aren't crouched behind their doors with their guns drawn when they block your way, I guess you're OK then, eh? ;D
-Scotty

Derwin
06-22-2008, 08:58 PM
No joke :nojoke:
I would say I sold at least 10 to 12 Spyders while I was parked at the Bushtec trailer the last two days. One of the vendors is ordering two Yellow Spyders as soon as he gets back home. I think BRP should be paying me a commission for the promotion. ;D :spyder:

Hey, why shouldn't they pay a commission to us? Don't you think we can work out some kind of deal with every sale we send their way? Maybe 100 bucks or something just for sending them to the dealer. I don't think that's much to ask, and it can add up over a few months......maybe even pay for some mods!

Derwin

Lamonster
06-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Just got this from one of the guys I talked to. ;D

Thanks for taking the time talking to him at the Hoot.

John

bjt
06-24-2008, 04:14 PM
:2cool: