PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Summer Ride, was a blast.

ScottyB
07-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Great event. With 26 riders it truly was a wonderful time. Just wanted to thank you you personally for attending and making the Moonlight Summer Ride a blast. It was a great event meeting old and new friends. The evening did finish off with a full moon and it was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you all again for the next ride/event. In the meantime, ride safe.
Best

TicketBait
07-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Great event. With 26 riders it truly was a wonderful time. Just wanted to thank you you personally for attending and making the Moonlight Summer Ride a blast. It was a great event meeting old and new friends. The evening did finish off with a full moon and it was beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you all again for the next ride/event. In the meantime, ride safe.
Best

Thats, wonderful, I imagine allot of SpyderLovers will be chiming in here! and sharing photos:thumbup: right here on Spyderlovers!
Can't wait:yes:

Did Desertspyder make it? It was so weird for me, I finished my meeting/exam, rode back from Chatsworth on my Spyder
with a few rain drops and then my calendar prompted me that my brother and his family flew in from Texas, so we had a house full. :shocked::D:ohyea:

Desert Spyder
07-29-2013, 07:56 PM
Thats, wonderful, I imagine allot of SpyderLovers will be chiming in here! and sharing photos:thumbup: right here on Spyderlovers!
Can't wait:yes:

Did Desertspyder make it? It was so weird for me, I finished my meeting/exam, rode back from Chatsworth on my Spyder
with a few rain drops and then my calendar prompted me that my brother and his family flew in from Texas, so we had a house full. :shocked::D:ohyea:

Yup! I was there TB. Even the Pirate made it. It was great riding the hills of LA and meeting my buds from the SRA-LA chapter. Weather was threatening at a few points. Thanks Scotty! You made our day in LA!

Chupaca
07-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Sorry we missed it Scotty B couldn't get back up to LA. Like they say once to early once to late. Was up the weekend before and the weekend after...but heard it was great..see you in Sonora..!! :thumbup: