PDA

View Full Version : Scorpio Alarm Perimeter Function

rsuthers
06-20-2008, 10:29 AM
So, looking at getting a Scorpio alarm system, read some great posts here. Can anyone tell me what triggers the alarm and how. For example, when someone sits on the bike, will it go off? What addresses that trip, the perimeter sensor or something else. DId you have to change the perimeter settings to get it to work they way you want or was the factory setting good? How close can people come to the bike without setting off the alarm? Anything else interesting to give me an idea of whether I should buy one or not. Thanks in advance!

Rick

ataDude
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
So, looking at getting a Scorpio alarm system, read some great posts here. Can anyone tell me what triggers the alarm and how. For example, when someone sits on the bike, will it go off? What addresses that trip, the perimeter sensor or something else. DId you have to change the perimeter settings to get it to work they way you want or was the factory setting good? How close can people come to the bike without setting off the alarm? Anything else interesting to give me an idea of whether I should buy one or not. Thanks in advance!

Rick

Perimeter sensor = adjustable to suit your needs.