PDA

View Full Version : Triple Play Kewl Magic Bullets !!!!!????

Mad Matt
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
The No Magic Triple Play system mounted up in these Kewlmetal slash cut small bullets just like they were made for each other! These really do light up the back end! Thanks Evan for your help with this project!

I will also be trying some large bullets on here in the next few days.

http://www.chromegarage.com/pics/matt/001/CIMG6341.jpg
http://www.chromegarage.com/pics/matt/001/CIMG6342.jpg

Mad Matt ;D

theRED1
06-20-2008, 06:48 AM
Very nice! I just installed my Triple Play yesterday and I love 'em as well! Did your unit have the toggle switch flush mounted, or is there a definite switch? My unit does not do the flash mode and, the area for the switch looks as if the piece to toggle was broken off.

Magic Man
06-20-2008, 07:37 AM
Very nice! I just installed my Triple Play yesterday and I love 'em as well! Did your unit have the toggle switch flush mounted, or is there a definite switch? My unit does not do the flash mode and, the area for the switch looks as if the piece to toggle was broken off.

Red,

That's not right! Get ahold of me at the shop and we will get you a new unit out ASAP! The switch must have gotten broke in shipping to you.

MM

bjt
06-20-2008, 05:21 PM
those bullet housings look great Matt! :2cool:

Napalmseth
06-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Are those tail lamps on the site for sale yet? They look GREAT! :bigthumbsup:

Mad Matt
06-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Are those tail lamps on the site for sale yet? They look GREAT! :bigthumbsup:

We have been selling these lights in chrome for a while. Just call and ask for a set of black lights and just get the clear lens if you are going to use the triple play. We will run some through black powder coat for the Spyder installs. Also, I will be making a little aluminum adaptor block to use for Spyder Mounting. The ones in the pic are mounted with a stack of washers, which works OK, but the block will be a lot cleaner and sturdier. The mount block will also allow mounting of the large bullets.

Matt