PDA

View Full Version : N. C. Spyder Ryder Ride .... AUGUST 16th

hevnbound
06-19-2008, 09:57 PM
I just posted information on the Spyder Ryder website but it may be a couple of days before BRP actually places it on the Events schedule. Details, directions, etc. are included in the event information.

The meeting place will be Oak Ridge, NC - seven miles north of Greensboro and I-40 on Hwy 68. This is the airport exit. There are decent priced motels at the exit for any who wants to come over Friday night. We will leave from "150 Bistro" in Oak Ridge at 9:30 am sharp.

The route isn't written in stone, but I'm looking at hwy 68, 8, 58 (Lovers Leap), Squirrel Spur Rd, Blue Ridge Parkway, Pipers Gap, Hwy 40 and 66. Lunch will be in downtown Mt Airy at "Snappy Lunch" (www.snappylunch.com). You have to try their world famous pork chop sandwich.

Although this ride is primarily for N. C. Spyder owners, girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses, grandmothers, children ---- all are invited. If you have a Spyder on order but don't have it yet, ride your two-wheeler, four-wheeler, bus, truck or come by train?? ::) Hopefully by that time, some of those in N. C. who are waiting for their Spyders will have theirs.

Any questions, ideas, etc. ............. email me: hevnbound@gmail.com. One last thing .... Our neighbors to the north, south and west are invited as well!!!!

patches
06-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Me and girl should be there. Might even bring the girlfriend..lol. I am in Raleigh so this is pretty close.