PDA

View Full Version : UP ride gathering steam

dltang
06-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I am trying to get contact info and email addresses from any and all that are planning on attending this wonderful event. It is starting to grow and I am getting excited. There are a few individuals that are looking for roommates at the motel and I can help get contact info to everyone as needed. You can send me your confirmation and email address to dltang@comcast.net. Everyone is responsible for their own room reservations or camping but I will help in any way that I can. Pass on the info to anyone you think would be interested. This ride is starting to grow and I am very excited.
Thanks,
Deb

Smylinacha
06-19-2008, 08:51 PM
HEY Deb! What exactly is the UP ride gathering? When and where? I'm out of touch. I don't have any vacation till August and I'm heading up to Maine - is it around that time? Thx!

dltang
06-19-2008, 09:00 PM
HEY Deb! What exactly is the UP ride gathering? When and where? I'm out of touch. I don't have any vacation till August and I'm heading up to Maine - is it around that time? Thx!

Hey Smiling, we would love to have you join us if you can make it. We are doing Three Great Lakes in Three Great Days in the UP of Michigan, Aug. 1-3. Here are all the details.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/smf/index.php?topic=558.0

bjt
06-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Well...... Both states start with an "M" and both are mitten shaped. ;D It would be a long trip for you Smylinacha, but you and your husband, brother, etc. are more than welcome. :a18: