PDA

View Full Version : Simple graphics

Orange monster
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Anyone know of any graphics that would go with the orange/black spider? I'm looking for something simple but something that would set it apart from the stock spyder. I've looked online at three or four sites but everything was a full wrap or I couldn't find anything that showed the graphics on my color spyder.

spydaman60
07-16-2013, 08:32 PM
I had a buddy of mine do some vinyl which replicates the tire pattern of the spyder. I then ran it over the spyder randomly like a little kid had run a toy thru some paint and then attacked my spyder. I then printed some spiders up and have them crawling around and out from under the Tupperware. makes it a one of a kind!

Orange monster
07-16-2013, 08:44 PM
That's funny you replied because I really like your's and the minimalist approach. Do you know what color the vinyl was and how well did it match our orange? I have a friend that owns a graphics shop but I think finding a match for our orange might be tough.

spydaman60
07-16-2013, 08:48 PM
That's funny you replied because I really like your's and the minimalist approach. it was easy to do, we just took one of those laser leveling devices and set it up so it hit the spyder and ran the tape along the lines. very simple.:thumbup:

quickster47
07-16-2013, 08:57 PM
spydaman60, is that an OEM color or something special?

Carl

mrfats
07-16-2013, 09:18 PM
You should call Pete from Power Sportswraps. He's one of our sponsors. He can make anything you want. Just give him an idea. It doesn't have to be a full wrap.

Bob Denman
07-17-2013, 06:44 AM
:agree: Pete can turn any dream that you have; into vinyl! :2thumbs:

Chief One
07-17-2013, 08:19 AM
If you like pinstripes look at Twisted Chrome website.
You can get any color you want.
Good Luck!

spydaman60
07-17-2013, 09:42 AM
spydaman60, is that an OEM color or something special?

Carl mine is oem can am red. 2012 rss standard color.:thumbup:

spydaman60
07-17-2013, 09:45 AM
That's funny you replied because I really like your's and the minimalist approach. Do you know what color the vinyl was and how well did it match our orange? I have a friend that owns a graphics shop but I think finding a match for our orange might be tough.my color is different than yours. mine is the oem can am red from the 2012rss line. my buddy was able to match it to a tee with the color as he prints the vinyl to any color he wants. the background is actually clear with the can am red printed on it.:thumbup:and obviously clear with black printed on it!

Orange monster
07-17-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm going to stop by my friends graphic shop and see if she can match the burnt orange.:2thumbs:

spydaman60
07-17-2013, 01:51 PM
I'm going to stop by my friends graphic shop and see if she can match the burnt orange.:2thumbs:she should be able to do it with little difficulty.:clap:

cuznjohn
07-17-2013, 01:56 PM
i was never a fan of stick on graphics but i see lots of people on here have had their bikes done. how long do they stand up to washing and waxing??? my bike is yellow and i was thinking of just some pin striping and thinking of red and blue lines

spydaman60
07-17-2013, 02:23 PM
i was never a fan of stick on graphics but i see lots of people on here have had their bikes done. how long do they stand up to washing and waxing??? my bike is yellow and i was thinking of just some pin striping and thinking of red and blue lineshad mine on for just a little over a year and probably washed the bike 10 or more times. i have a couple of marks on them, but when they get bad enough i am just going to change them out. the longest section is just a little over 27" so i had my vinyl guy make up some extra pieces for me when he did the original printing. quick fix, so don't let it stop you from doing it. it's like your own little signature and makes it a one of a kind machine. go for it!!!:thumbup:

Spyder Wraps Pete
07-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi, maybe you can find some graphic ideas here on our Spyder Project Gallery (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/albumall.php?s=&query=spyder+wraps+pete)

Thanks
Pete

Email: pete@powersportswraps.com
Phone: 814-838-6377