PDA

View Full Version : Best Thing about a Spyder

Showie
07-16-2013, 12:02 PM
The wife wants to go. I have a routine Dr. appointment today and wife normally goes with me to the cardiologist. Yesterday she said, "we are taking the Spyder aren't we". We have had the :spyder2:since May 8th it seems we are taking it more often and for longer trips. 3000 miles already:clap:. It is neat (old time word) that she is wanting to take the :f_spider: now more often than other vehicles. :yes: Last week end we had to take the Dakota, her comment was the Spyder is more comfortable. ;) She even went through our calendar last night to see when we could take over night rides is summer/fall. 2013 RT/S

Bob Denman
07-16-2013, 12:38 PM
:2thumbs: It's so much better with a riding partner! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-16-2013, 12:57 PM
:agree: :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5IW9wK_HNg

ARtraveler
07-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Agreed: It's always more fun on a :spyder2:. :roflblack:

Dan McNally
07-16-2013, 02:00 PM
I wish I could get my wife on the Spyder . . . I know she'd enjoy it! She claims I invent reasons to run errands so I can take the Spyder for a ride. Last week, to check the oil, I rode from Kearneysville WV to Williamsport MD and back . . . hey, the engine has to be at normal operating temp, right? Needed gas, so I rode to Boyce, VA, 65 mile round trip! . . . Now that I think about it, maybe she's right! ;)

spydaman60
07-16-2013, 02:04 PM
:2thumbs: It's so much better with a riding partner! :thumbup: :agree:you got that right! and the evenings are even better too!nojoke

kepople
07-16-2013, 02:30 PM
My wife has figured it out...

Last night she said "I dont have anything for breakfast in the morning. Do you want to go to the store on the Spyder for me?"

it was raining, but I went anyway... She knew I would not go on 4 wheels for her in the rain. So she knows how to push my button to get what she wants now... :-)

She started our lunch time phone conversation with "I want to go for a ride tonight..."
I wonder what she wants now. ;)

Chupaca
07-16-2013, 05:23 PM
my wife bought the spyder...so you know she wants to ryde ever chance we can. I sold our motorcycle, trailer and gear. I figured that was it. Then for my birthday she got me the RS. So we had to gear back up...we love it..!! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-16-2013, 05:43 PM
She started our lunch time phone conversation with "I want to go for a ride tonight..."
I wonder what she wants now. ;)
Well I don't know; but you had BETTER be listening carefully!! :2thumbs:

otter28169
07-16-2013, 08:27 PM
my wife bought the spyder...so you know she wants to ryde ever chance we can. I sold our motorcycle, trailer and gear. I figured that was it. Then for my birthday she got me the RS. So we had to gear back up...we love it..!! :thumbup:

That is funny, my wife bought mine for me too. I was in Portsmouth, NH all last summer building the Trader Joe's Store. I came home a week and a half after my birthday to find a new spyder parked in the shop. We have been discussing the idea of her learning to ride lately. She is falling prey to my secret plan to turn spyder riding into a family affair.

Just sayin'............

greatrides
07-16-2013, 08:45 PM
The spyder is a great ride I don't know who likes it more. ....me, wife or 8 year old daughter. Love taking them all out!!!!

elixermixer
07-16-2013, 08:51 PM
We have been discussing the idea of her learning to ride lately. She is falling prey to my secret plan to turn spyder riding into a family affair.

Just sayin'............

im jus sayin that's a slippery slope bro, ask me how I know.
it all starts with "can't I jut drive it around the empty market basket parking lot..."

oe3spyderguy
07-16-2013, 09:02 PM
My wife is afraid of motorcycles and always said I could buy one but I;d be riding alone then we found the :spyder2: and with a little love and patience she to is wanting us to take it more all the time little over 5000 miles since march