PDA

View Full Version : ANY VT RIDERS HEADING FOR SPYDERQUEST?

Phyllis
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
I would like to meet up with other Spyder riders heading for Lake George for the first annual Spyderquest. This event takes place Sept 19th, 20th and 21st. I will be leaving from the Williston area. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi Phyllis, myself and Dee are attending we will be headed out thurs AM, However since we are RV'ing one will be in the RV / Toy hauler and the other on the truck........You are welcome to follow along if you want to meet in Rutland. For us to go to Williston wouldn't work, since we live in Moretown on Rt 100 and just pln to head south to Rutland......Mike :thumbup: :2excited:

Phyllis
07-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Hi Phyllis, myself and Dee are attending we will be headed out thurs AM, However since we are RV'ing one will be in the RV / Toy hauler and the other on the truck........You are welcome to follow along if you want to meet in Rutland. For us to go to Williston wouldn't work, since we live in Moretown on Rt 100 and just pln to head south to Rutland......Mike :thumbup: :2excited:
Thanks for the invite, but will wait to meet up in Lake George. I hope more Vermonters will make the trip.