PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle cruise

03hdjill
07-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Has anyone ever gone on a motorcycle cruise? If so, can you please write about your experience? I never knew there was such a cruise. They sound fun. Thanks, Jill

Bob Denman
07-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Contact Rnet; he's been putting together a group for a bike cruise for next Spring. He's got tons of information about it... :2thumbs:

03hdjill
07-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Contact Rnet; he's been putting together a group for a bike cruise for next Spring. He's got tons of information about it... :2thumbs:
Bob, I don't know who that is. Jill

Bob Denman
07-13-2013, 07:27 AM
You can look him up in the list of members and send him a PM.

Or... He's been super active in the thread about "Spyderquest". You'll find him in there... click on his name above his avatar (I think) and some options will come up about how to contact him...

rnet
07-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Has anyone ever gone on a motorcycle cruise? If so, can you please write about your experience? I never knew there was such a cruise. They sound fun. Thanks, JillJill I sent you a PM, if you have any other questions, please ask. I have never been on a motorcycle cruise, but I have been on six cruises and you can also see testimonials on ETA's site. I think it will be a trip of a lifetime. You can also go to NY Spyder Riders group site and see how it developed under the motorcycle cruise thread.