PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth

paulbrinker
07-12-2013, 02:56 PM
It is so nice when things work as advertised. Just installed XM radio, Sena SM10 Dongle, and Sena SMH10 headsets on our helmets. It took 3 minutes to to connect the radio to the XM satellite, and 5 minutes to pair the headsets to the dongle. Everything works great and the priority system operates as it should. We can't wait to get on the road with it and not have to worry if and when it is going to work. We are happy campers. :yes::yes::yes::):)

shelbydave
07-12-2013, 04:33 PM
It is so nice when things work as advertised. Just installed XM radio, Sena SM10 Dongle, and Sena SMH10 headsets on our helmets. It took 3 minutes to to connect the radio to the XM satellite, and 5 minutes to pair the headsets to the dongle. Everything works great and the priority system operates as it should. We can't wait to get on the road with it and not have to worry if and when it is going to work. We are happy campers. :yes::yes::yes::):)

:yes::yes::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I wondered when you were going to do this!!! :thumbup::thumbup: did you get the SM10 through BRP, or do I need to make you a cable?

Riker
07-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Nice!! I just got my Bluetooth GPS tonight, and going to setup as soon as charged. Will have GPS, phone, and Nexus7 for music... got to love technology :clap:

paulbrinker
07-13-2013, 07:08 AM
:yes::yes::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I wondered when you were going to do this!!! :thumbup::thumbup: did you get the SM10 through BRP, or do I need to make you a cable?

Thanks for the offer, but it is totally installed.

AbNormy
07-28-2013, 09:42 PM

did you get the BRP dongle lead? wondered if you just pulled the radio cover on the right side to hook it up?
I'd followed the directions in the BRP kit I got at Maggie Valley and am not getting anything out of it. the first one I got only the red light came on it, so I sent it back to SENA and now I got the replacement I'm wondering if I hooked it up right. when I took it back to the dealer here at home they allegedly checked the installation and snugged up the wires said it was connected correctly but they hadn't actually ever done one they said so I'm not sure now.....:banghead:

wd5gnr
07-29-2013, 09:05 AM

Is there a pin out for this somewhere? I am still juggling my options on hooking up all the gear but I'm actually more comfortable with a soldering iron than a socket wrench ;-)

Topshotta
07-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Just got my scala G9, charging it right now so I can do the set up later.

finless
07-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Is there a pin out for this somewhere? I am still juggling my options on hooking up all the gear but I'm actually more comfortable with a soldering iron than a socket wrench ;-)

Here you go!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?54867-Sena-quot-stock-quot-SM10-wiring-to-the-BRP-radio-Make-your-own-Dongle!

Bob