PDA

View Full Version : Cut down on your wait time.....

wyliec
07-12-2013, 07:57 AM
http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/4af32e8dad/magic-green-hat

Chupaca
07-12-2013, 10:57 AM
bet it does..!! :roflblack:

Dan McNally
07-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Twenty three years ago, the Air Force sent me to the National Interagency Counterdrug Institute's Counternarcotics Manager's Course at Camp San Luis Obispo, CA. The class was full of folks from DEA, the then-Immigration and Naturalization Service, and even some Texas Rangers. We went downtown one night to a microbrewery that the folks at the school highly recommended. We walked in and the place was packed . . . not a seat to be had, and there were eight of us. One of the INS agents pulled out his badge and yelled: "Immigration and Naturalization" while holding up his badge . . . at least 25 people RAN out the back door. We had a great table after that! :D

Bob Denman
07-12-2013, 12:17 PM
We need to find a source so that we can all get them! :thumbup:

wyliec
07-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Twenty three years ago, the Air Force sent me to the National Interagency Counterdrug Institute's Counternarcotics Manager's Course at Camp San Luis Obispo, CA. The class was full of folks from DEA, the then-Immigration and Naturalization Service, and even some Texas Rangers. We went downtown one night to a microbrewery that the folks at the school highly recommended. We walked in and the place was packed . . . not a seat to be had, and there were eight of us. One of the INS agents pulled out his badge and yelled: "Immigration and Naturalization" while holding up his badge . . . at least 25 people RAN out the back door. We had a great table after that! :D

Wow, that's a mouthful; say that 3x fast.

Bob Denman
07-12-2013, 12:36 PM
N.I.C.I.C.M.C :shocked: ee-I-ee-I-oh! :roflblack: