PDA

View Full Version : WOMAN STOPS GRIZZLY ATTACK WITH 25 CAL PISTOL......

boborgera
07-11-2013, 03:25 PM
While out hiking in Alberta Canada, A Woman and her Husband were surprised by a huge Grizzly Bear charging at them from out of nowhere, She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.. If it wasn't for the Women's 25 cal Beretta she would not be here today... One shot to her Husband's knee cap was all it took, The bear got him and she was able to escape by just walking away....

Spyderjockey
07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::clap::clap::clap :

Chupaca
07-11-2013, 03:42 PM
BB..bear bait..!! :roflblack::roflblack:

Sarge707
07-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Great One!!:clap::roflblack:

Bob Denman
07-11-2013, 05:42 PM
That reminds of the African Safari...
The Great White Hunter, his Guide, and Gun-bearer are suddenly charged by a lion with evil thoughts...
The Gun-bearer; no dummy at all, gets his feet in top-gear and is gone in a flash... with the .577 Nitro double! :yikes:
The Guide drops down on a knee and starts untying his field boots, and slipping on sneakers.
"Are you MAD?", screams the client. "You can't outrun a Lion!"
"Don't need to", was the calm reply, "I just need to outrun YOU!"

boborgera
07-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Everyone is a crack shot, Shooting at harmless targets, But when the target is coming at you or Worse yet shooting back at you, All bets are off [Been there seen that a few times] Then comes the should I shoot or not, I might end up in court for years, ie; Look what's happening in Fla. right now... Just sayingnojoke

waytootall67
07-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Had me going till I read the punch line.

Around here, people pack cannons if they think they are going to encounter a grizzly. You would have to be an awful good shot with a 25 cal.

The real punch line is nobody in Alberta or Canada could legally carry a pistol.

ARtraveler
07-12-2013, 12:41 PM
EDIT: I delted my post. I did not want to start a gun discussion. Was just making a comment that some people carried large calibers.

Flanker
07-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Good one! :clap:

Bob Denman
07-12-2013, 01:00 PM
EDIT: I delted my post. I did not want to start a gun discussion. Was just making a comment that some people carried large calibers.

Oh; but where's the fun in that?? (It also made my repsonse to you seem foolish... :opps: Deleting my post now.)

Bob Denman
07-12-2013, 01:02 PM
The real punch line is nobody in Alberta or Canada could legally carry a pistol.

Maybe this was just a couple of tourists out of Texas... :D

TexAmRider
07-12-2013, 01:38 PM
I'd have to unlock the frunk and beat my wife to her purse to get a gun.;)