PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

Jharpo
07-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Does anyone know if the Yoshimura R-77 exhaust will fit the ST? I've emailed Yoshimura, but they haven't responded yet.

I just heard back from Yoshimura. They don't know. Have not gotten ahold a ST to measure it out.

Chupaca
07-10-2013, 12:47 AM
both the 2013's and the R-77 are new. The R-77 was offered for the RT's but I don't know if it will work on the ST. If the part number (exhaust) for the RT and ST are the same it should..!!:dontknow:

reverendg
07-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Not certain, but start by checking the style of piping you have. If your cat is located right under the pegs in front of the tire, and you have the 2 bolt flange right there, it is very possible. I have one coming, it was listed as being for a 2013 rs, but I am hoping it will also work on my 12 rts. It shows having the same flange, so I am hoping. The price was too good not to buy it and worth a little cobbling to make fit.

Mets79ST2013
07-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if the Yoshimura R-77 exhaust will fit the ST? I've emailed Yoshimura, but they haven't responded yet.

I just heard back from Yoshimura. They don't know. Have not gotten ahold a ST to measure it out.

Hi, I also have the ST I have 2 brothers and is working just fine, great sound got it from revzilla.com when I called I talk to Jon Santos his ext is 140, I had to do some adjustments to the pipe, Meineke and they did it for me. hope this is helpful.

Larry t
07-17-2013, 01:06 PM

it bolts up but you have to modify the bracket you hang it from. It works fine on my st but is almost as quiet as stock