PDA

View Full Version : LOS ANGELES AREA JULY 20TH "SPYDER MOONLIGHT SUMMER NIGHT RIDE".

ScottyB
07-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Saturday July 20th

Save the Date and evening for “Spyder Moonlight Summer Night Ride".

The meet up and start is 4:30 in front of the “Greek Theater” in the Los Feliz area of the Hollywood Hills. We will start our ride up to the “Griffith Park Observatory” area for a quick view and pose with the observatory and the city of Los Angeles in the background. We will continue our ride by cruising “Hollywood Blvd”. Last time we did this we all became celebrities as several hundred people pointed their fingers and flashed their cameras at our group. We will then head up to beautiful “Lake Hollywood” area for a cruise around the lake and then on to the famous “Mulholland Drive”. We will ride along the tops of the Hollywood Hills with several viewing stops (Dead Man Overlook, Autry Overlook, and The Groves Overlook). We can all enjoy the amazing Los Angeles city and the San Fernando skylines. We will continue our ride to the San Diego 405 freeway with a quick ride SOUTH bound to Sunset Blvd. Once on Sunset we will ride WEST to highway 1. Will head NORTH into Malibu with our dinner stop being Café Habana 3939 Cross Creek Road in Malibu (Corner of PCH and C.C.R.) The food is off the hook and it has “FREE” parking.

With our tummies full we continue our Moonlight night ride up through the beautiful Malibu Mountains on Malibu Canyon Road/ Las Virgenes Road.

We will conclude our ride at our finish stop McDonald’s parking lot at 4785 Las Virgenes Road in Calabasas.

This ride/event will be full of spectacular views, good food and most of all Spyder fellowship. Please RSVP so we can have a total count for our dinner location. For any questions or information please contact us at spyderuniter@gmail.com

finless
07-16-2013, 11:52 AM
So who all is going on this ride?
I would like to go but unsure if my hip sciatic nerve issue I have had all week will be better by then. I am hoping it will be as I would like to go on this ride. So anyone else on SL going?

Bob

TicketBait
07-18-2013, 02:09 PM
So who all is going on this ride?
I would like to go but unsure if my hip sciatic nerve issue I have had all week will be better by then. I am hoping it will be as I would like to go on this ride. So anyone else on SL going?

Bob

Hoping your sciatic nerve gets better sir:thumbup:

I myself have to attend an 8 hour class and take a state mandated test that
day that doesn't end till 5:30pm, My brain will be fried by then:gaah::D

I believe stevedfive said he was possibly going to make it,
but then deleted his thread, I think this group does not want
to communicate on SL, :dontknow: they use FB except for announcements:banghead:

ScottyB
07-18-2013, 07:35 PM
Hey T.B.,
If you are not to tired, please join us at our dinner spot if you get your second wind.

Hoping your sciatic nerve gets better sir:thumbup:

I myself have to attend an 8 hour class and take a state mandated test that
day that doesn't end till 5:30pm, My brain will be fried by then:gaah::D

I believe stevedfive said he was possibly going to make it,
but then deleted his thread, I think this group does not want
to communicate on SL, :dontknow: they use FB except for announcements:banghead:

Desert Spyder
07-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Is there an award for coming the farthest to get there?

TicketBait
07-19-2013, 10:52 AM
Hey T.B.,
If you are not to tired, please join us at our dinner spot if you get your second wind.

Thx for the invite, my wifey already made plans. A great restaurant you gotta try is "Seasons52" of course were not going on the spyder:(

you all have fun!

Is there an award for coming the farthest to get there?

Yes, you get the award :firstplace:unless pincushion or ken5517/wish again rides up. Btw how's Ken doing?, I never see him log in any more.:dontknow: Miss his deluxe pancake waffles.:ohyea:

Netminder
07-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Sounds like a great ride Scotty!:thumbup: Wish we were there!:2thumbs:

finless
07-19-2013, 10:39 PM
My Sciatic issue is a lot better today! So I am thinking I might make this ride.
I will see how it goes tonight and tomorrow AM. I am keeping my fingers crossed :thumbup:

Bob

finless
07-21-2013, 11:01 AM
So how did the ride go?
Any pictures from anyone?

I decided it was best for me not to go and aggravate my sciatic nerve. It was also raining a lot here in OC. Did you get any rain there?

Thanks,
Bob

ScottyB
07-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi Bob,
We had a few spits of rain but for the most part the weather was kind to us. Please join us on our next adventure. Sending you healing energy for your back to continue to get better.

So how did the ride go?
Any pictures from anyone?

I decided it was best for me not to go and aggravate my sciatic nerve. It was also raining a lot here in OC. Did you get any rain there?

Thanks,
Bob

finless
07-21-2013, 01:21 PM
FYI, I just found and joined your facebook page :)
Saw the pictures there.

Bob