PDA

View Full Version : NoMagicNeon HID & TriplePlay, some of the video you've been waiting for.

dltang
06-17-2008, 09:37 AM
First video is of headlights in the daytime. On the red Spyder we replaced the stock bulbs with Sylvania Silverstars and on the yellow Spyder we installed NoMagicNeon (Magic Man) HID lights.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Here is s short video of the two of the same Spyders at night. The first lights you will see are the Sylvania Silvertips both low and high beam and then we turn on the other Spyder with the HID lights both low and high beam. You will also notice it takes just a few moments for them to warm up to their highest intensity but a huge difference.

Next we are showing a side by side comparison of the stock brake light kit with the brake light kit we purchased from Ken at Evoluzione. This is a wonderful system and it makes your Spyder much more visible than the stock kit. You will definitely see a difference.

Now this last video shows a side by side comparison of Evoluzione's brake kit to the TriplePlay from NoMagicNeon. Once again, both are excellent additions to the Spyder. What I did find though is that I prefer the TriplePlay for a couple of reasons. The blinkers are replaced with LED lights and they are much brighter. You may not be able to see how much brighter in the video but when riding you will see a difference. Also, I like that the blinkers become running lights, they give you that much extra visibility. Last but not least you have two options of how they operate as brake lights, they can go on steady or blink a few times as a warning. You will notice all of these in the video. The video does work even though you don't see a picture at first.

As an afterthought, I am adding the video of the FenderTipz Lights that turn the front fender lights into blinkers. I will also add a new video when the upgrade comes, NoMagicNeon is sending me LED lights for the front fenders so they will be even more noticeable in the daylight. I should be able to get them installed and video taped on Wed. sometime.

Magic Man
06-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Really nice job on the videos! Thanks!

MM

Lamonster
06-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Really nice job on the videos! Thanks!

MM
:agree: :a18: :2cool:

LittleJohn
06-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the videos!!!! Makes it much easier to see what different options do. I love when theres too many choices for goodies!!!! LOL

Gemboy
06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
that was great...so you turned a triple play into a home run!

pphantom538
06-17-2008, 10:17 PM
triple play beats Rocco! Go Tiger

Ibeebuzn
08-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks so much for the videos. They make choices much easier to make. I'm grateful for all the effort put into their making.

Magic Man
09-04-2008, 07:17 AM
When ready the Triple Play will also tie into our new LED tail light for the Spyder.:thumbup:

MM

LDFIREWORKS
09-04-2008, 05:01 PM
:congrats:HOW MUCH ARE THE WHITE AND WHERE DO YOU GET THEM THANKS LDFIREWORKS@AOL.COM:2excited: