PDA

View Full Version : Gatlinburg

RTGENE
06-16-2008, 04:07 PM
I cannot find good dates for meeting in Gatlinburg and where to stay--I know they are out there its just sad that I have an old computer and it can't find them.
Please help
smilingene

Lamonster
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
http://spyderryder.brp.com/spyder-community/en-US/GT/UpcomingEvents.html

September 23, 2008 4:00:00 PM

Event description
Spyders in the Smokies

We hope to get as many premier Spyder owners as possible to attend group rides in the beautiful Smokey Mountains in late Sept 2008. The owner of the Olde English Tudor Inn in Gaitlinburg (Steve) is also an experienced motorcycle tour guide for the region. Steve has a website, Ride The Smokies, that has information about his bike tours. Steve has offered to lead daily tours for Spyder owners during our visit next Sept for no charge.

Our high level plans are as follows:

Tues, Sept 23 - Arrive and get settled in
Weds, Sept 24 - Steve will be leading a ride (10:30am departure, back by 6pm or so) that will include the world famous Tail of the Dragon
Thurs, Sept 25 - Steve will be leading a ride (10:30am departure, back by 6pm or so) that will include a museum stop (+/- 210 mile loop)
Fri, Sept 26 - Steve will lead his "Hillbillie" ride (10:30am departure), 1/2 day ride through the back country with great photo ops. We would like to get together for a BBQ on Friday evening after the ride for all those interested.
Sat, Sept 27th - Heading home

For detailed information and to ask questions, please check the Gaitlinburg Forum on www.can-amtalk.com