PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up for our local parade

54spyder
07-04-2013, 01:58 PM
71159Our small neighborhood/town celebrates the 4th with a small parade and then a great fireworks display at dark. The better half wanted to ride our Spyder in the parade so we dressed it up. She got a lot of positive comments.

Littlebadwolf
07-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Terrific job...Today is a day where that we should give thanks to those who are serving and those who have served to protect our freedom...Today's society think more about how much time they can spend on thier smart phone and how much allowance they get from thier parents, not even addressing the thousands of dollars to put them thru school, feed them, insure them for medical. moving back in with parents or having the parents pay thier rent or mortgage...It'd be nice if they payed a small amount of respect for those who give them the freedom ..I may sound melodramatic but this current youth are in for one hell of an awakeing when they have to foot the bill for thier own decisions....Sorry about taking off onea rant but I ran into one recent grad that said his parents and the Government owes them that...What have they contributed to our society...majoring in liberal arts or some other fly by night elective...Don't know why I took off on a rant but please excuse me..I'll get over it by tomorrow.

ARtraveler
07-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Beautiful bike all dressed up for the Holiday. :2thumbs:

TicketBait
07-04-2013, 02:50 PM
nice one!:thumbup:

Chupaca
07-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Great patriotic outfit. Should be a hit in the parade..enjoy it I know the folks watching will..!! :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
07-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Great job

carajony
07-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Awesome... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: