PDA

View Full Version : spyder ryder club for the Texas panhandle area

speedster200
06-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I would be interested in talking with spyder enthusiast to form a ryder club for the Texas panhandle, eastern New Mexico,western Oklahoma areas. Target cities would be Amarillo TX, Clovis NM, Elk city OK, Perryton TX, Pampa TX,
Tucumcari NM. The sole purpose of the club is to share info about the spyder, have organized rides, community service work, general enjoyment of the brand!!!

thanks
spyderdylr

dltang
06-16-2008, 07:13 AM
I would be interested in talking with spyder enthusiast to form a ryder club for the Texas panhandle, eastern New Mexico,western Oklahoma areas. Target cities would be Amarillo TX, Clovis NM, Elk city OK, Perryton TX, Pampa TX,
Tucumcari NM. The sole purpose of the club is to share info about the spyder, have organized rides, community service work, general enjoyment of the brand!!!

thanks
spyderdylr

Sounds like a great idea, make it official too. Have your club registered on BRP's official site. Here is the link for the info. http://spyderryder.brp.com/spyder-community/en-US/Club/OwnersClubs.html I have registered Mid-Michigan Spyders there. We are still very small but hoping to grow as more people buy and receive their Spyders.