PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service...

shelbydave
07-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Complaint letter from a passenger to a Caribbean Airline....

Dear LIAT,

May I say how considerate it is of you to enable your passengers such an in-depth and thorough tour of the Caribbean.
Most other airlines I have travelled on would simply wish to take me from point A to B in rather a hurry. I was intrigued that we were allowed to stop at not a lowly one or two but a magnificent six airports yesterday. And who wants to fly on the same airplane the entire time? We got to change and refuel every step of the way!
I particularly enjoyed sampling the security scanners at each and every airport. I find it preposterous that people imagine them all to be the same. And as for being patted down by a variety of islanders, well, I feel as if I've been hugged by most of the Caribbean already. I also found it unique that this was all done on "island time," because I do like to have time to absorb the atmosphere of the various departure lounges. As for our arrival, well, who wants to have to take a ferry at the end of all that flying anyway? I'm glad the boat was long gone by the time we arrived into Tortola last night -- and that all those noisy bars and restaurants were closed.
So thank you, LIAT. I now truly understand why you are "The Caribbean Airline."
P.S. Keep the bag. I never liked it anyway.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2013/07/01/caribbean-airline-send-hilarious-complaint-letter/#ixzz2XqN8CEt8

Bob Denman
07-01-2013, 08:21 PM
:shocked: That sounds like a case of, "Keep laughing; lest you start crying." :shocked:

JJW SpyderRider
07-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Good letter! As someone who fly's over 50 flight segments each year I have been run through the ringer a few times but never this many stops in such a short distance. :gaah:

ARtraveler
07-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Coming up in about a month. My least favorite part of traveling. :sour:

Chupaca
07-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Quite a trip..!! :gaah: