PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Trip

SPYD1
07-01-2013, 07:32 AM
I just spent four days in the U.P. and only saw one yellow RT in St. Ignace and one bronze RT on US131 on the way home. I was hoping to see more but that was it. I was up there for the St. Ignace car show which is worth the trip. It is every year during the last weekend of June. They did have a booth up there for the Christian Motorcyclists...anyone a member? Any input?
I did see a lot more three wheelers than normal but most were Tri-glides and GWs. A few years back we had about 20 spyders invade St. Ignace (3 Great Lakes in 3 Great Days).

From the movie Wild Hogs I will steal the phrase..."Now that was fun!'.

mxz600
07-02-2013, 06:56 AM
I just spent four days in the U.P. and only saw one yellow RT in St. Ignace and one bronze RT on US131 on the way home. I was hoping to see more but that was it. I was up there for the St. Ignace car show which is worth the trip. It is every year during the last weekend of June. They did have a booth up there for the Christian Motorcyclists...anyone a member? Any input?
I did see a lot more three wheelers than normal but most were Tri-glides and GWs. A few years back we had about 20 spyders invade St. Ignace (3 Great Lakes in 3 Great Days).

From the movie Wild Hogs I will steal the phrase..."Now that was fun!'.
Yes that was fun. A little wet, but fun.

Sounds like you've had a fun couple of weeks galavanting.