PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual "Great Southern Cruise" Aug 3-4

glen&tammy
06-30-2013, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone We are planning a big ride here in Southern MN! I will show you some of my favorite routes here in beautiful Southern MN! Here's the schedule: Saturday Aug 3rd; we will all meet up at Mcdonalds parking lot in Cannon Falls at 10am From there we will cruise through Welch Village and then head down to Redwing, Lake City, Elba, Chatfield, and end up at our house in Kasson. We will have dinner/bbq sponsored by Glen & Tammy and have great conversation around a fire! Sunday Aug 4th. 9 am We will send south and head down to Lanesboro and then towards Winona the back towards Rochester and depart from there. There is a American Inn here in Kasson so You can make arrangements there. The phone number for reservations is 507-634-3444 Please RSVP by 7-20 so me and my wife can plan for dinner, Please email me at gnevala@yahoo.com Fun will be had by all! More info to follow once I get a head count.

H.L.Spyder Guy
06-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Hopefully the roads will be opened back up by then. Just got back from camping at the old barn. Lots of the roads are severely detoured or closed due to flooding around Lanesboro, Preston, Harmony, and a few other towns around their. Would love to go back there again, but not without the Spyder!

glen&tammy
07-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello everyone who wants to go riding meet new friends? The "Great Southern Cruise" is still on!!!!!!!!!!! Roads are all open....... Make plans to come and RSVP...... Glen & Tammy

glen&tammy
07-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Hello everyone We are planning a big ride here in Southern MN! I will show you some of my favorite routes here in beautiful Southern MN! Here's the schedule: Saturday Aug 3rd; we will all meet up at Mcdonalds parking lot in Cannon Falls at 10am From there we will cruise through Welch Village and then head down to Redwing, Lake City, Elba, Chatfield, and end up at our house in Kasson. We will have dinner/bbq sponsored by Glen & Tarmmy and have great conversation around a fire! Sunday Aug 4th. 9 am We will send south and head down to Lanesboro and then towards Winona the back towards Rochester and depart from there. There is a American Inn here in Kasson so You can make arrangements there. The phone number for reservations is 507-634-3444 (tel:507-634-3444) Please RSVP by 7-20 so me and my wife can plan for dinner, Please email me at gnevala@yahoo.com Fun will be had by all! More info to follow once I get a head count.

We are still going if you would like to join us!