PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

yrocodile
06-30-2013, 08:40 PM
I met someone breifly from this sight at RT sales on Saturday. Thhe wife and I were water logged and trying to gather ourselves. I failed to gather a name or forum name. Like I said I was trying to orient and dry out. They were having a valve stem replaced on there RT and were wearing a pit bull shirt. We were on the green RSS. I will try to have my wits together when we meet future ryders.

8LEGS
11-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Sounds like you may have ran into Dick574. Great guy. Join us for some rides when it warms up. Consider going to spyderfest in April.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

dick574
11-05-2013, 01:30 AM
I met someone breifly from this sight at RT sales on Saturday. Thhe wife and I were water logged and trying to gather ourselves. I failed to gather a name or forum name. Like I said I was trying to orient and dry out. They were having a valve stem replaced on there RT and were wearing a pit bull shirt. We were on the green RSS. I will try to have my wits together when we meet future ryders.

I think it may have been me. I was getting a valve stem replaced because of driver & trailer tie-down error. PM me with your email or cell phone & I'll get in touch with you.