PDA

View Full Version : Got My ST Limited Yesterday!!!

Spyder Tony
06-30-2013, 02:32 AM
I went on my first demo test ride 2 years ago and was hooked. I knew I wanted one...but it took this long to get one. Financing was A LOT harder than I thought, and I found out that not all insurance companies know how to "rate" these unique toys. Elk Grove Powersports took care of me in regal style, and I have been running out of the house on "little errands" as an excuse to log more miles on my ride since driving her home yesterday. I went with the Pearl White model, and am super geeked up to be a part of the Spyder community. Heading to Lake Tahoe with 9 riders from work next weekend!!!:yes:

03hdjill
06-30-2013, 05:47 AM
I went on my first demo test ride 2 years ago and was hooked. I knew I wanted one...but it took this long to get one. Financing was A LOT harder than I thought, and I found out that not all insurance companies know how to "rate" these unique toys. Elk Grove Powersports took care of me in regal style, and I have been running out of the house on "little errands" as an excuse to log more miles on my ride since driving her home yesterday. I went with the Pearl White model, and am super geeked up to be a part of the Spyder community. Heading to Lake Tahoe with 9 riders from work next weekend!!!:yes:
CONGRATULATIONS! Great choice.

quickster47
06-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Great choice on your first Spyder.

Enjoy all your ryding...

Carl

pwm
06-30-2013, 06:14 AM
Welcome now enjoy

Chupaca
06-30-2013, 08:16 AM
on your new ryde..we need the pic's. Hope you have a great ryde with your friends. Enjoy..!! :ohyea:

donec
06-30-2013, 11:32 AM
:welcome: Tony and :congrats: on your new :f_spider: ride.

Saluda
07-02-2013, 04:38 AM
Enjoy.