PDA

View Full Version : South Texas Suzuki has Spyder Demos

sts
06-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi All
I just found out that my store I bought my spyder at has their demo in and will be offering rides anytime. Go check them out they are supper friendly and great to deal with NO HASSEL that is what I loved. Also the owner told me she will be on Great Day SA on Wendsday with the Spyder if you are local in San Antonio look for it....

CHUMLEY
06-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Great, Joe Harrison has demos already and I rode one. They actually have 3 demos and we went on a group ride. They are great guys and we are very happy with our order. Besides, I don't want to drive all the way to Lytle for something I can order in San Antonio and not have to waste gas driving to Lytle.

TonyMac
06-18-2008, 04:25 PM
This is great news. South Texas finally has some :spyder: action. Seems like the availability drifted slowly to the South, but they're here now. Please post when your :spyder: gets in and we'll coordinate a ride in the Hill Country say out by Utopia and HW 337 ! :bigthumbsup:

sts
06-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow Chumley I was just letting everyone know. They will have three to ride in group settings as well. I actually priced both dealers out and found that the 10.00 in gas I spent saved me over 600.00 in the cost of the unit. So actually it is worth driving a little bit if I am going to save that much. It allowed me to get some cool upgrades!!!

Tony Mac
I took delivery of mine and they have 10 others they are getting out this week so we should definatly have a group ride soon that would be fun!!! I know the owner at STS has her own and wants to get a group together sounds like a lot of fun.

TonyMac
06-18-2008, 10:51 PM
I didn't know that STS was a lot cheaper than Joe Harrison on dealer prep and shipping. Joe had a Spyder to ride finally and I liked it so I put a deposit down. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I will show loyalty to the dealer with the best service so I'll give STS a try. Meantime, waiting for the yellow spyder

Looking forward to some nice rides in the hill country. Gotta get a seat back for the Wife-L-Unit too.

sts
06-20-2008, 03:49 PM
I got my yellow and I love it. Definatly give them a chance they are great people and very friendly. If you miss yours go ride them down at STS this week. They are having an open house tomorrow as well. When did you order yours... I heard they are on a two week turn time..