PDA

View Full Version : VERMONT GROUP

Phyllis
06-26-2013, 10:25 AM
The original Vermont community group was taken down by vtspyder. Please join the new Vermont Group. So far, there are only two members. The SpyderQuest in St. George will take place in Sept. It would be fun if we could have a few members ryding together. Everyone is welcome.:thumbup:

trafick
06-28-2013, 12:22 AM
Can someone across the lil pond, Lake Champlain, join the VT Group? I live only 20 minutes from the Lake Champlain Bridge.

Thanks,
Korri

Jonnyvermont
07-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi Vermonters! I live in Brattleboro VT. I'm going to Spyderquest. Let's meet up!

JonnnyVermont

Phyllis
07-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Everyone is welcome to join the Vermont group. Click on community and join group. Lets get a group together to ride to Spyderquest in Sept. This forum is the place to meet and greet Spyder Ryders.

Phyllis
07-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Can someone across the lil pond, Lake Champlain, join the VT Group? I live only 20 minutes from the Lake Champlain Bridge.

Thanks,
Korri

Yes, please join.

Phyllis
07-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Hi Vermonters! I live in Brattleboro VT. I'm going to Spyderquest. Let's meet up!

JonnnyVermont

Welcome Jonnyvermont, Please join our Vermont group. I am also going to Spyderquest.

Carmyn.Stanko
05-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Hello I live in Williston and would love to meet other riders.What is Spyderquest and where is it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Hi again, this is the PREMIER East Coast event which has been growing rapidly every year , for the past three years. Usually held around Sept 9 to 12 or close there-at.....in Lake George NY.........Focus is on Rides and Fun, but more vendors are showing up every year. Last year and this the Host Hotel is at Great Escape Lodge which is one with all the water slides inside......contact " rnet " here on Spyderlovers ........Mike ......see you there

Carmyn.Stanko
05-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks sounds like fun.The water slide at the the Great Escape Lodge is a lot of fun.Can go on slides, or just float around in the nice warm water.

Sent from my iPad