PDA

View Full Version : ST Question ?

OldDog
06-22-2013, 03:45 PM
If I'm reading it right, The 2013 Spyder catalog says that the ST-SE5 can be had in black. The dealer I talked to said no. I'm pretty sure the ST I rode for the cone ride was a black ST-SE5. It had foot pegs and not boards. My demo road ride was a black currant ST-Limited with foot boards. Can someone set me straight? :dontknow:

shooter
06-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Saw a black 2013 ST-S today in Greenville, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five-O
06-22-2013, 04:30 PM
If I'm reading it right, The 2013 Spyder catalog says that the ST-SE5 can be had in black. The dealer I talked to said no. I'm pretty sure the ST I rode for the cone ride was a black ST-SE5. It had foot pegs and not boards. My demo road ride was a black currant ST-Limited with foot boards. Can someone set me straight? :dontknow:

ST: "Steel Black Metallic" or "Pure Magnesium Metallic"

ST S: "Pure Magnesium Metallic" or "Circuit Yellow Metallic"

ST Limited: "Black Currant" or "Pearl White"

mjw930
06-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Saw a black 2013 ST-S today in Greenville, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if it was repainted by the owner, only the ST comes in Black (the ST-L Backcurrant color is more like a dark wine)

Bob Denman
06-22-2013, 06:35 PM
So; have you got the "Best-Half" on board yet? ;) :thumbup:

OldDog
06-22-2013, 08:55 PM
So; have you got the "Best-Half" on board yet? ;) :thumbup:

Funny that you should ask. I went to ASK today, since I was in the area. They had a grey metallic ST just inside the door of the showroom. My wife was in the car. I said, "Do you want to come see the object of my obsession?" She said, I'm sorry but I'm not really interested in looking at it. Close but no cigar. :banghead::banghead::banghead: ;)