PDA

View Full Version : ESI Cycle Products. Customer service lacking

murphybrown
06-22-2013, 06:34 AM
I contacted ESI about faulty 3 rd brake lite and front led mud flaps. Being non mechanical I willingingly hired my dealer to install. Here is Joseph Warman's response to my failing lights.

"Take them off and send them back per the warranty and I will.send them to the.manufacturer and get them.replaced." :yikes:

i had shared that I would combine with a regular service trip. Please send replacements and when work done I will return defective lights. No response from Mr. Warman.
any other SL had a challenge in creating a win/win with a defective ESI product? Looking for a workable solution. Thanks

NancysToy
06-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Please note that ESI is no longer the manufacturer of these. They are just a reseller, and sold the rights to Custom Dynamics. I agree that they could have used a friendlier approach, but their options are probably somewhat limited.

jthornton
06-22-2013, 06:42 AM
That is pretty poor customer service... just looking at their web site and they are just a reseller and quite high at that.

JT

murphybrown
06-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Please note that ESI is no longer the manufacturer of these. They are just a reseller, and sold the rights to Custom Dynamics. I agree that they could have used a friendlier approach, but their options are probably somewhat limited.

thanks for info Scotty (how is house construction..to the :banghead: stage?)
Hmmm re defective lights...not sure my next step. One option..chock it up to experience and say buyer beware!!! :dontknow:

Sarge707
06-22-2013, 07:57 AM
Your Better $ Off buying your ESI products Directly from Custom Dynamics because the Minimum ship fee at ESI is $14 where CD may only be $6-7 and CD,s has lower prices for the same item at times. They also give you a 5% discount code for your next purchase within a year!!nojoke