PDA

View Full Version : Girls on Spyders of Florida

KimSpyder
06-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi Girls. Girls on Spyders of Florida has been created on Facebook. We are already existing members of GOS and thought we would start our own little chapter in Florida to meet other Floridians to schedule events, lunch rydes, rydes, sharing pictures, etc... If you want to join our group, please log on to Facebook and search us...Girls on Spyders of Florida. This is a private group and girls only living in Florida...Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lilly
06-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Doing something wrong :dontknow: can't bring this up on facebook:gaah:

KimSpyder
06-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Doing something wrong :dontknow: can't bring this up on facebook:gaah:

Hello, when you log into your FB page at the top where it says Search, type Girls on Spyders of Florida, it should come up and then request to join, Look forward to seeing you there :)

Lilly
06-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Kim: did that yesterday>>Did not work>>> Tried it today>>would not bring up "Girls on Spyders of Florida" suggested i should try "Girls on Spyders South Florida" is this website u set up?? could not even find JOIN request :banghead:

KimSpyder
06-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Kim: did that yesterday>>Did not work>>> Tried it today>>would not bring up "Girls on Spyders of Florida" suggested i should try "Girls on Spyders South Florida" is this website u set up?? could not even find JOIN request :banghead:

Hi Lilly, Girls on Spyders South Florida is not mine. I looked at the page, but doesn't seem like much activity on it. Please don't give up. I tried typing Girls on Spyders of Florida in search page and it came up. I am so sorry you are having a hard time finding us, please don't give up:yes:

Lilly
06-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Still can not get on web site :( Is anybody else having problems??????

Lilly
06-26-2013, 08:53 PM
FINALY! able to get on website & joined>>>so many "Spyder" riders already joined B4 me :clap:Thanks Kim for setting this up:thumbup:

KimSpyder
07-05-2013, 09:43 PM
You made it Lilly, Welcome

FINALY! able to get on website & joined>>>so many "Spyder" riders already joined B4 me :clap:Thanks Kim for setting this up:thumbup:
:yikes: