PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't Beleve my ears !!

pellcitypete
06-21-2013, 04:51 PM
I almost fell out of my recliner when I got a call from Big#1 in B-ham inviting me to bike nite !:hun: After all that happen between us over my :spyder2: ( all the problems I had ) HAD as in the past. Well I couldn't resist going:roflblack: Just to see who was still there saw Charlie said hi nic:dontknow:e Guy. Meet a few good people (Greg,Tom an some I can't remember ) Sorry .But the best part was making my old buddy speak to me :yes::rolleyes: All in all I had a great time there ! saw some mods I have to get Li'll Red nneeeeddsss bad !:gaah: I will see if I can post pics. :banghead: Will try later.

Bob Denman
06-21-2013, 05:07 PM
It can never get any better than when you've got the chance to renew an old acquaintence... :2thumbs:

Bob Ledford
06-21-2013, 05:22 PM
You are so right, there is no feeling that of having an old friend that you have had no contact with years take the time to look you up and then make the effort to come by and see you. I have had a god amount of my junior NCO's just show up at our front door with their family while vacationing in this area.

SpyderRx
06-21-2013, 05:30 PM
I went by there last weekend. Came out of a conference and had antifreeze on the a-arm. Just had a service done a few weeks ago so figured they had just overfilled it and it was coming from the overflow but was only a few miles from big #1. Took it by there before I made the 300 mile trip home and they looked it over for me and made sure I was safe to travel back home. Didn't charge me a dime. Very nice people