PDA

View Full Version : Tri-State Girls On Spyders - NC, SC & GA

currin20fan
06-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi Ladies........a Tri-State Girls On Spyders section has been created on Facebook. Our regular GOS is getting too big and we thought we would start our own little chapter as well. If you want to join our group, please log on to Facebook and there is a section there for this. This is only open to Ladies on Spyders that live in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia only. CHECK IT OUT!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

bruisersbaby
07-12-2013, 03:00 PM
We now have 24 Tri-State GOS! Great group and will be getting together real soon, I hope! :clap:

Shandycat
08-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Hi there! I'm pretty new at the Spyder thing (only 800 miles so far, but accumulating them fast!). I'm in Norcross, GA and would love to get to know some fellow lady riders, and maybe go for a spin up in the mountains one of these days soon.

greenlaps
08-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks, there are three more ladies in the Asheville area on RT's. I am glad to know there is a growing group of riders. I have just come off of two wheels and I am in love with my RT.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::y es:[/QUOTE]

bruisersbaby
08-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Shandycat and Greenlaps - I believe you are both on Facebook? So glad that you're both our new systers. Ryde safe!! :clap: