PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Spyderfest Vs Owners Event VS Lamonts BBQ

Cruzr Joe
06-21-2013, 08:53 AM
I have been blessed because i was able to attend all three events this year :yes::yes::yes:

The differences between the three were numerous, yet every one was a blast, my wife and i got to spend some time with some of the funniest, zanyest, crazyest people we have met in a long time.

My thanks go out to The MoGang, Len, BRP, Lamont & Chris and all the other people that make these events happen for us to enjoy.

Life is short folks, enjoy your new friends and your old friends and the fact that you are still on the green side of the grass.

Cruzr Joe

lookerjdc
06-21-2013, 09:18 AM
how can anyone have a bad time when you and the Mrs are around Joe

if they do, its their loss....

and add my kudo to Len, Pitbull and first and foremost, Lamont for creating some of the most memorable memories I've had in a long long time

Some Guy
06-21-2013, 10:27 AM
I have been blessed because i was able to attend all three events this year :yes::yes::yes:

Me too! Had a blast! What's next?...SpyderQuest!!! :thumbup:

bullant12
06-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Each event has it's touch of "uniqueness"... I believe that BRP is starting to embrace this and I was told that they are going to endorse these events as grassroots so that traveling for some will not be so bad.;)

Cruzr Joe
06-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Each event has it's touch of "uniqueness"... I believe that BRP is starting to embrace this and I was told that they are going to endorse these events as grassroots so that traveling for some will not be so bad.;)

:hun:, that flew way over my head.

Cruzr joe

bullant12
06-21-2013, 12:11 PM
:hun:, that flew way over my head.

Cruzr joe

I had a blast too!:yes::yes::yes: