PDA

View Full Version : Triple Play Lights

LaughingHeart
06-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Magic Man,

The Triple Play is fantastic!! My husband installed them last night and the back of my Spyder really lights up now. If this doesn't make whoever is behind me pay attention, I don't know what will!! Thanks!! Wonderful work. :congrats:

Magic Man
06-12-2008, 11:43 AM
We are very glad you are happy! Thanks for the kind words! :bigthumbsup:

MM

Lamonster
06-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Magic Man,

The Triple Play is fantastic!! My husband installed them last night and the back of my Spyder really lights up now. If this doesn't make whoever is behind me pay attention, I don't know what will!! Thanks!! Wonderful work. :congrats:
:agree: :bigthumbsup:

zzneonzz
06-12-2008, 04:56 PM
How much do these cost? I was looking at the site trying to figure out about how much i need to save for all the mods i want and this is the only one i didn't see a price listed.

dltang
06-12-2008, 08:44 PM
How much do these cost? I was looking at the site trying to figure out about how much i need to save for all the mods i want and this is the only one i didn't see a price listed.

Here's your link http://www.nomagicneon.com/tripleplayspyder.html $139.95

dbnc
06-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Can't wait to get mine.. I guess I can since I'm waiting on the :spyder: anyways.... lol

spyderbitten
06-13-2008, 12:11 PM
I ordered my triple play, some special effect lighting with the macic remote control and the micron, clamp, and pipe.

Whew, i think I blew my budget. I have heard nothing but good about Magic Man, and that has influenced my

decision to purchase from them. All my questions were answered and the ordering process was very easy with them.

Now it's just waiting until the mods can begin. ;D