PDA

View Full Version : Plug for good dealer

OldDog
06-20-2013, 01:10 PM
I've been hearing nothing but good things about Honda/Suzuki of Jackson Ohio. My conversations with local Spyder owners have all been positive. They have a knowlegable sales staff and experienced certified Can Am techs.
I went there today to check out the ST-SE5. They did not have any on the floor. They had just sold the last one they had on hand. To top it off, the salesman called me out by name. It turns out he sold me my Honda Shadow 1100 at another dealership in Chillicothe a few years ago.

The salesman and I hit it off immediately. We had an honest conversation about quality, the competence of the technicians, the parts scenario, and such things as the ball joint issues and alignment on the ST's. He said they are current on their updates, recalls, and service bulletins. He was fully aware of the ball joint issue. He said each Spyder is gone over and test ridden before it hits the floor or leaves the lot and is checked against a current update list. That made me feel more confident. How about that? This is what we need more of.

Additionally, Lamont might like the Valkyrie trike that was parked outside.

Cheers
Olddog :thumbup:

Bob Denman
06-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Here's to hoping that you're making some progress in your quest to convince your "Best-Half"... :cheers:
Good Luck! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
06-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Is there a new :spyder2: in your future yet?

OldDog
06-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Is there a new :spyder2: in your future yet?

I could move some money around and have one tomorrow. The problem is my wife is opposed to it. She simply thinks it's too much money for a toy, simple as that. I have an MRD coming up before long that will go a long way toward buying one.

:D

Cheers
Olddog

Bob Denman
06-20-2013, 02:34 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_15.gif :2thumbs:

Ga Blue Knight
06-20-2013, 05:01 PM
I could move some money around and have one tomorrow. The problem is my wife is opposed to it. She simply thinks it's too much money for a toy, simple as that. I have an MRD coming up before long that will go a long way toward buying one.

:D

Cheers
Olddog

I went through the same issues with my wife so I got a Spyder 2012 RT-S in Quantum Blue for my wife..........Sure going to miss her!!:roflblack:

OldDog
06-20-2013, 06:14 PM
I went through the same issues with my wife so I got a Spyder 2012 RT-S in Quantum Blue for my wife..........Sure going to miss her!!:roflblack:

Whoa, that's funny!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Let me point out that my wife and I get along great. She,however does not share my interest in motorcycles or Spyders.