PDA

View Full Version : I say there........

effgjamis
06-20-2013, 01:00 PM
What happened to all the Florida ryders? weather, hot, cold, wet or whatever got you hiding?

Come on gang come out of the A/C and lets ride...

cjackg
06-20-2013, 07:47 PM
What happened to all the Florida ryders? weather, hot, cold, wet or whatever got you hiding?

Come on gang come out of the A/C and lets ride...
I dont understand why you left Tennessee so fast to head back to the land of hot weather! You could still be here enjoying the mountains and cool evenings! So, dont hesitate to come on back, your accomodations are available any time .... :thumbup:

SpyRyd
06-21-2013, 02:25 AM
Did you fix that defective trailer tail light yet?

effgjamis
06-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Did you fix that defective trailer tail light yet?

No but it is on my agenda.. :roflblack::roflblack:

However, I did get my air bag, rear shock and compressor repaired. Just got it back last evening. Ctl Pwr Sports and the gang there did a great and fast job.

You asked did I get caught in the storm last evening after getting the Iron Horse? Yep sure did, and I had my Liquid sunshine suit with me.

effgjamis
06-21-2013, 08:23 AM
I dont understand why you left Tennessee so fast to head back to the land of hot weather! You could still be here enjoying the mountains and cool evenings! So, don't hesitate to come on back, your accommodations are available any time .... :thumbup:

Jack I would have loved to ride sunday to the Roan Mtn roads, but my rear suspension was getting bad. Luckily I made it home without a total break down, but I went about 85 miles out of my way to stay on the expressways, in fact went around your home base to I75.
ended up a almost 700 mile trip in 12 hours, with 2 food stops and 6 gas stops.

lookerjdc
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
after being in Maggie Valley for 5 days, how can we resist coming back to the land of 209 miles with 4 curves......

mcaccamise
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Wet, Hot, Yes Yes Yes though im still riding mostly early in the day or later in the evenings,Here in Clermont its raining in the front yard and sunny in the back whacha gona do.
Mike

effgjamis
06-21-2013, 03:25 PM
any takers for a ride/lunch tomorrow or Sunday?

johnnyg
06-21-2013, 08:09 PM
How about breakfast on Sunday morning say around 8-8:30 am?????????????? you name the place.

effgjamis
06-22-2013, 07:56 AM
How about breakfast on Sunday morning say around 8-8:30 am?????????????? you name the place.

I am ready... hummmm.. where ?????? BE..... humm ?? any idea half way??

effgjamis
06-22-2013, 07:57 AM
Wet, Hot, Yes Yes Yes though im still riding mostly early in the day or later in the evenings,Here in Clermont its raining in the front yard and sunny in the back whacha gona do.
Mike

Ride in the back and get'r dirty and then to the front and get'r washed.:roflblack:

johnnyg
06-22-2013, 08:56 AM
How about the Golden Corral in Clermont, say 9 AM that way anyone that lives further away that wants to join in don't have to get up to early. We will leave about 6:30 and take a long ride down and enjoy the cooler weather. If it is OK with everyone just post and let us know, we are leaving for Tampa to visit with grandbabies. We will be back tonight to check it out.

Scooter
06-22-2013, 09:11 AM
How about the Golden Corral in Clermont, say 9 AM that way anyone that lives further away that wants to join in don't have to get up to early. We will leave about 6:30 and take a long ride down and enjoy the cooler weather. If it is OK with everyone just post and let us know, we are leaving for Tampa to visit with grandbabies. We will be back tonight to check it out. We would like to meet up with you, what is the location of the Golden Corral in Clermont or we can meet you at the Race track gas station.

effgjamis
06-22-2013, 01:01 PM
We would like to meet up with you, what is the location of the Golden Corral in Clermont or we can meet you at the Race track gas station.

I think it is the: Am I correct?????

Golden Corral,
1550 Grand Highway, Clermont, FL 34711

A shade over an hour ride for me.. How about 9:15 am ?

johnnyg
06-22-2013, 06:03 PM
We would like to meet up with you, what is the location of the Golden Corral in Clermont or we can meet you at the Race track gas station.
Al sounds good see you at the Race track say 7:45 AM

johnnyg
06-22-2013, 06:05 PM
I think it is the: Am I correct?????

Golden Corral,
1550 Grand Highway, Clermont, FL 34711

A shade over an hour ride for me.. How about 9:15 am ?

Yes Forrest that's 9 AM

effgjamis
06-23-2013, 10:47 AM
hummmmm got lost again... construction... late late late... however, got ther at US 27/50 finally.

Thanks for the wait and thanks for being there... Great to see You and carol and of Course Scotter and his bride.

Yes I am home now safe and no tkts.

johnnyg
06-23-2013, 12:33 PM
hummmmm got lost again... construction... late late late... however, got ther at US 27/50 finally.

Thanks for the wait and thanks for being there... Great to see You and carol and of Course Scotter and his bride.

Yes I am home now safe and no tkts. Forrest glad you made it home OK. It was good seeing you again. We got home just in time before it got to hot. We just don't like riding in the afternoons in the summer time. So for us if it isn't a breakfast ride you won't see us until it cools down again. Scooter just tell everyone we said Hi when you ride with them again, it was nice visiting again. Till next time, ride safe!

Scooter
06-23-2013, 03:22 PM

Yes I am home now safe and no tkts. Forrest I don't know what I am going to do with you, IT'S SCOOTER, what is a SCOTTER :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

MouthPiece
06-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Forrest I don't know what I am going to do with you, IT'S SCOOTER, what is a SCOTTER :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Almost as bad as "Scoot". :yikes:

Chris

effgjamis
06-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Almost as bad as "Scoot". :yikes:

Chris

Not really... I like Scoot. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

lookerjdc
06-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Scooter

arent there a couple of rides next weekend?

I think theres a:

1st Annual Look Twice for Motorcycles
19164 E Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32820

and I also think I saw something on the SRA page about going to Georgetown