PDA

View Full Version : Certified Can Am technician in northern IL/southern WS

figmotoday
06-20-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm looking for a trained & certified can am spyder technician to do my 12,000 mile service. Any recommendations for technicians in northern IL/southern WS? Thank you in advance.

Firefly
06-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Have you tried Rob's Performance? They're a site sponsor and good dealer b

jmcbow
06-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm looking for a trained & certified can am spyder technician to do my 12,000 mile service. Any recommendations for technicians in northern IL/southern WS? Thank you in advance.

Neilsens Enterprises in Lake Villa, is also a certified dealership, and acutally was the host dealership for the 2010 Spyder Rally.

http://www.nielsens.com/

Illinois Boy
06-20-2013, 02:29 PM
Loves Park Powersports (Loves Park, IL) is where I deal with. Have not had any problems so far, although I watch dealers like a hawk...

Jim Potts Motor Group (Woodstock, IL) is very active with Spyder owners. They have a riding group, regular meetings, and etc,; and even attended Spyderfest. I have not worked directly with them, but have only heard good things about them. I would go to them if I began to have problems with my present dealer.

JJW SpyderRider
06-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Loves Park Powersports (Loves Park, IL) is where I deal with. Have not had any problems so far, although I watch dealers like a hawk...

Jim Potts Motor Group (Woodstock, IL) is very active with Spyder owners. They have a riding group, regular meetings, and etc,; and even attended Spyderfest. I have not worked directly with them, but have only heard good things about them. I would go to them if I began to have problems with my present dealer.

I've used both, Loves Park Powersports is just down the road from me and did my 12K service. If you do go there maybe we could meet up.

ulflyer
06-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Are there different levels that mechanics can attain with BRP?

Seems I heard one say he was a "Gold level" or something like that, implying it was a high level.