PDA

View Full Version : New mods, 2nd date

Twodog185
06-12-2008, 05:23 AM
Well, just about all my ads have arrived. I lack delivery of the Cortech bags and my Bustec trailer hitch.

I put on the o2 sensor, air filter, and micron exhaust. Added the tour shield with the Laminar lip. Also put the amber front fender lights in. I have the highway brackets, pegs and 1" riser ready to install this weekend.

Since I have a trailer already, I'm installing the hitch. I"m still waiting for news that someone will make a hardbag setup that'll work with the Bustec hitch.

My next camping trip is to Bama Bike Fest. I feel I'll have the oppotunity to upload lots of pictures from that trip. I'll find a place for viewing (probably won't be appropriate here).

http://www.bamabikefest.com/index.html

If you live within a day of that bike rally, it's worth the trip. ::)

I decided last night to strip Miss Muffet down (as if it was our second date), and look-see-peek at her without her clothes on. 1/4 turn bolt mod for right side panel is a next week task. Found a 1 foot flexible extension on my battery drill worked great for removing/replacing screws. Trunk now opens with turn of the key (no 2 hands required anymore). After closer inspection, a read shock cover probably is a good idea.

No oil accumulation in the air box, and none on the engine.

Micron sounds better than expected. ;D