PDA

View Full Version : Will BRP saddlebags work with my Rs setup?

AFSpyder
06-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I am looking at putting the BRP saddlebags on my 2011 RS. I did find a post from a while back talking about install and problems encountered, very helpfull. My question is my setup. I have the sport rack/back rest with the release under the seat which may or may not hinder a bracket in the bag install. I also have the rear footpeg extenders that required a beefup bracket. Does anyone have the setup of all 3?:dontknow: Keep in mind removal of the later 2 is not an option since it keeps the wife happy.;)

mcaccamise
06-17-2013, 07:47 PM
I wouldent think there would be a broblem i have seen them installed with your mods good luck.

Capt John
06-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Yes they will work...I have all three. I put the rear foot peg extensions last, so I didn't need the brackets that came with them. The brackets that came with the saddle bag kit worked just fine. I didn't compare the 2 sets of brackets they maybe the same. Maybe somebody who has all three might know and chime in

skeetshooter
06-17-2013, 08:54 PM
I also have all 3,brackets for foot pegs work too.Everything works perfect.:cheers:

teadave
06-17-2013, 10:00 PM
+1

Yes they will work...I have all three. I put the rear foot peg extensions last, so I didn't need the brackets that came with them. The brackets that came with the saddle bag kit worked just fine. I didn't compare the 2 sets of brackets they maybe the same. Maybe somebody who has all three might know and chime in