PDA

View Full Version : Maggie Valley 2013

jmcbow
06-17-2013, 12:56 PM
This was my second time to Maggie Valley. Firstly, except for Thursday's rain, the weather this trip was beautiful. For all you folks who live in the Smokey Mountains, all I can say is you live in a beautiful part of the country. I did not spend much time at the fair grounds as I felt after coming so far (682 miles one way) I really felt I wanted to spend as much time as posstible enjoying the scenery and local roads. My buddy and I must have rode 250 miles on Friday alone. Again, beautiful part of the country. A special shout out to Harvey from Spyderpops, who despite the rain on Thursday afternoon, finished the install of the bump skid and sway bars on my RT in the rain late in the day. I rode the Dragons Tail on Friday and my buddy on his Street Glide couldn't keep up with me. The RT is much tighter in the turns with the sway bars, awesome product Harvey, thanks again. Not sure where BRP will hold next years rally, I suspect out west again, but this years was fantastic from my perspective. It was also really cool to see so many Spyders where ever I went. Not something I think any of us really experiences back home. :thumbup:

Ga Blue Knight
06-17-2013, 02:49 PM
I agree 100% but would like to see two event each year one west and one east.

Deanna777
06-17-2013, 03:07 PM
I agree 100% but would like to see two event each year one west and one east. I would like to see a BRP ( owners Event) in the Northeast. Deanna777:thumbup: