PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lamont!

bhfromme
06-17-2013, 09:35 AM
I just want to say thank you for opening up your home to us on Saturday. It was a great day!!! :thumbup:

wildbill6565
06-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks a lot Lamont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill & Liz

Spyderjuice
06-17-2013, 09:54 AM
I enjoyed my time! The BBQ was great. Thanks for allowing us all to be there. I find the Spyder family to be a friendly group!! Thanks Lamont and Chris!! Stan

lookerjdc
06-17-2013, 10:49 AM
:agree::agree:

your hospitality, generosity, and allowing 300+ people to over run your farm was and is priceless......

EllijaySpyder
06-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Kudos to Lamont and his wife. The BBQ event was wonderful, got to meet a lot of nice people. Thanks Lamont.

RT Driver
06-17-2013, 11:01 AM
I too would like to thank you for not only allowing us to invade your space but also invite the vendors along so we could get modified!! You are one true southern gentleman with a very lovely wife.

DocRags
06-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks for hosting the group of us...we had a great time:thumbup:! It was wonderful having one last chance to see folks before heading out of town. Hope everyone had safe travel and great weather. I'm ready to return already since it was 100 degrees and very humid on my way to mom's house yesterday.

webweaver
06-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Just got home an hour ago and I want to say thanks to Lamont and Chris. Your home is truly a slice of heaven! Thanks for the great time and for looking at "my rear end" I mean my rear fender. (LOL) The bar-b-que was really good and so much fun to visit with old and new friends. You two are special people. :ani29: Penny

TicketBait
06-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Really appreciate you opening it up on USTREAM for us that could not make it :thumbup: Looks like you put it right where people got their name tags, that was a great spot, some waved and said hi, Me thinks it should be mandatory that they each introduce themselves with there SpyderLovers name,:roflblack: but thats just me, I recognized quite a few there :yes::p:bbq:including FlamongoBabe who said Hi:dg1:

Biosafena
06-17-2013, 01:34 PM
I second the thumbs up on the USTREAM! It was cool to be ale to see what I was missing and the "candid camera" expressions of some of the people were great. I kept wishing for a microphone on my end and a big loud speaker on the other so I could have a little fun! :)

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk....

Grandpa Spyder
06-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes Lamont I too want to say thanks and I think your venders really need to say thanks also. I know that between my wife and I we dropped a little more then $800.00 while we were their. But I think all Items purchased was a good investment.

Deanna777
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
I second the thumbs up on the USTREAM! It was cool to be ale to see what I was missing and the "candid camera" expressions of some of the people were great. I kept wishing for a microphone on my end and a big loud speaker on the other so I could have a little fun! :)

Sent from the corner of walk and don't walk.... Thanks for putting your :bbq: on UPSTREAM so the people that were not able to make it could see it. Deanna777:thumbup:

RAYYOU
06-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Lamont,
I would just like to join the others and say THANK YOU for all that you and your family do to
us a great time. We enjoyed ourselves and the great company.

SpyderAnn01
06-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank you Lamont and Chris we had an awesome time

StanProff
06-17-2013, 05:19 PM
A great time, good food and good people!

What could be more important. :dontknow: Can't think of anything. Thank you Chris for putting up with Lamont, he's a lucky guy.

cjackg
06-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks Lamont and Chris for again sharing your home with your SpyderLover friends for another great annual celebration.
We really appreciate you ! :thumbup:

GloryRyders
06-18-2013, 07:53 AM
:agree: with everything that has been said in the above threads.....plus you have the greatest view from your front porch, what a place to have coffee every morning!:yes: Thanks again!

bullant12
06-18-2013, 08:08 AM
I guess the food was that good because when we got there at 3 (decided to take the long route thru the Dragon and the Cherokee Foothill Parkway), it was all gone!:gaah:

But it was great to see that it was a great turn out! Made our day seeing Chris enjoying meeting with everyone... she even jumped on a 4 wheeler to see the stuck van on the bottom of the hill... I know that made Lamont happy as well!:thumbup:

Thanks again Lamont and Chris!!

MouthPiece
06-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I'll chime in and give "our" (Cindy and I) thanks to not only Lamont and Chris, but to everyone who helped make the BBQ a great success. I didn't realize that Chris was there. I wish that I had the privilege of meeting her. Hopefully next year.

Chris

Cruzr Joe
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
I guess the food was that good because when we got there at 3 (decided to take the long route thru the Dragon and the Cherokee Foothill Parkway), it was all gone!:gaah:

But it was great to see that it was a great turn out! Made our day seeing Chris enjoying meeting with everyone... she even jumped on a 4 wheeler to see the stuck van on the bottom of the hill... I know that made Lamont happy as well!:thumbup:

Thanks again Lamont and Chris!!

You (and I) really don't need any more BBQ, we need Diet Water and Stringbeans.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
I had a great time, i met many new people, harassed a few old friends, Got to say thank you to Lamont and Chris in person, had a good meal with front row seats, had an opportunity to sit on a porch and just look out at the world. Can we do this again next week???? Thanks again Lamont and Chris.

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
06-18-2013, 02:00 PM
You (and I) really don't need any more BBQ, we need Diet Water and Stringbeans.

Cruzr Joe

True... You can have my water and stringbeans then!:roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
06-18-2013, 02:02 PM
True... You can have my water and stringbeans then!:roflblack::roflblack:

Great seeing you and the missus at the event, see you soon.

Cruzr joe

bullant12
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Great seeing you and the missus at the event, see you soon.

Cruzr joe

Same here!! We are not too far from each other... especially since you like to get your "diet water and stringbeans" with some gambling just south of here!;)

I sent you text yesterday on what happened Friday after the event...