PDA

View Full Version : what happen at the o.e. in m.v details

scooterexpress
06-17-2013, 08:23 AM
i've been reading all these threads but no one has posted(not that i know of) what was said by brp for upcoming models,colors,bigger engines,another gear,any techincal updates that need to be done,who won the bike show,did they give away a trip to the o.e. in europe like last yr? i know a thread was started if you could tell brp something did anyone stand-up and voice the concerns or would like to see? we were unable to make the oe due to work.but boy we had alot of fun last yr at the o.e. well hope ev1 chimes in here and voices out what they heard or saw.
thanks.

JCSMOKE
06-17-2013, 08:48 AM
From my perspective they did not put out a lot of information, they did take in a lot of information, I know that Threefeet gave them plenty to think about. There was a trip given away to the european owners event, the lady that won it had gotten to the event an hour or so earlier and was one of the last people to add to the trip drawing:banghead:, congratulations Suzette! There were some bikes and other BRP products on display but they did not have the hybrid on display or any info about new models.
The tech tent had a bunch of activity and they learned a bunch about what people do to make the spyder special. One thing that I learned is that the shock re-locators have to be carefully installed because the is a sensor wire that can be pinched and throw codes like crazy, something that the techs have seen several times.
Sny had a catastrophic failure of his braking system on the dragon, something that had not been seen by the techs and possibly something that will cause a recall or some changes. The brakes still worked for the rear wheel and apparently did not cause too much of an issue because he ran the dragon that way about 4 times:yikes:. One of the main activities of course was bsing with each other and having a ball.

That is my story and until such time as disagreement is had, I will stick to it.