PDA

View Full Version : Leah had a blast at the BBQ!

WackyDan
06-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Leah had a great time pulling me around and around Lamont's homestead... and even more fun dragging me up and down his front lawn to look at all the Spyders. She had to stop at every Spyder that had an actual Spider graphic of any sort on it and sing "The itsy bitsy spider" song to it... Some Spyders that had more than one got sang to more than once.

Here are a couple of vids... Was keeping the camera close to get her little voice. I hope that her serenade brought blessings to each spyder she sang to!

It was so very important to me to have Leah there this year to meet all of you and especially those of you that supported us from the traumatic circumstances of her birth to our fundraising for the March of Dimes. We really do love you guys. She is doing great with no long term issues from her prematurity. She just needs to develop an appetite so she can break past the 18 pounds that she has been sitting at for several months now. Doctors (plenty of them just in case) are not concerned.

http://youtu.be/q0VmniPD3QU

and..

http://youtu.be/C8pPFRBwmrw

jthornton
06-17-2013, 06:38 AM
I was wondering if you could keep up with Leah, she dragged you all over the place!

JT

PrairieSpyder
06-17-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm glad she enjoyed the BBQ. It was nice to meet you both at the campground. Keep the pics coming, please.

WackyDan
06-17-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm glad she enjoyed the BBQ. It was nice to meet you both at the campground. Keep the pics coming, please.

All I need is time! :) Enjoyed camping with the spyder this year. Not sure how much I liked towing it versus riding to destination, but this trip was all about the family.

bruiser
06-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Wish we could have been there. thanks for the videos Dan.

SpyderSteve
06-17-2013, 06:13 PM
:clap:

TicketBait
06-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Wacky Dan, your daughter Leah is beautiful, and was allot of fun watching her ham it up on USTREAM, If you want to see how it turned out it was captured here---------->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spyderlover?utm_source=crowd-live-backend&utm_medium=visit-channel&utm_campaign=notifications

You went up to the camera several times, and you can scroll thru and view what you like on the video capture thanks to Lamont:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
06-17-2013, 08:26 PM
It was so nice to meet your little miracle girl. She is a real baby doll.

MarkLawson
06-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Dan, the guys in my Bible study group all were thrilled to see the pics you took of Leah and me Friday. Thanks so much for bringing her and Terri. I am so blessed to know all of you!

(Oh, and I still have a job)

Phil
06-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Dan- our grandson Austin, was born about the same time as Leah, if you remember. He was 1lb 15oz. Austin too is a light and picky eater but every time we see him, he has now added more foods and more volume to his eating.

Leah has a special place in the corner of my heart as I was praying the same for her as I was praying for Austin. As I said on FB, 'miracle' is the ONLY WORD. Period.

You are a blessed man.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad 7.5 using Tapatalk HD