PDA

View Full Version : Picking on Poor Bob

Cruzr Joe
06-16-2013, 07:30 PM
At Lamonts great BBQ, i was visiting and introducing myself to people i knew and folks i was meeting for the first time when i happened to introduce myself to this lovely lady i said " Hi, I am Cruzr Joe" her reply was that she had seen some of my postings and remembered my name because i always picked on "Poor Bob", i am still laughing

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jeriatric
06-16-2013, 07:39 PM
http://ron-and-iris.geefamily.net/igallery/upload/2007/Bobs%20Big%20Boy.jpg

Bob Denman
06-16-2013, 07:43 PM
It had to have been a different Bob; you never have given me a rough time of it! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
06-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Thats what i told her, i said we usualy pick on someone else, she was serious though, still laughing

Bob Denman
06-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Let me try something...
HEY!!!! Joe and I are good! :thumbup:
:D

BajaRon
06-16-2013, 07:55 PM
If you pick on Bob... He just posts more.

Actually, if you don't pick on Bob he still posts more.

If you think about it. No matter what you do, Bob is going to post more!

Cruzr Joe
06-16-2013, 07:55 PM
I hope that works LOL, how did you get her to stick up for you???

Cruzr Joe
06-16-2013, 07:56 PM

I agree

Bob Denman
06-16-2013, 08:05 PM
I just wish that I could spend more time in the saddle, and less time behind the keyboard! :roflblack:

BajaRon
06-16-2013, 08:26 PM
It is a well established fact that picking on Bob is fun, entertaining and will always get a response (like every other thread).

However, it is yet to be established that Bob is actually POOR!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8195/8422789099_73f5ee5550.jpg

Bob Denman
06-16-2013, 08:56 PM
I keep hearing about "Identity Theft"...
I'm still waiting for some fool to come along and steal MINE! :roflblack:

BajaRon
06-16-2013, 09:00 PM
I keep hearing about "Identity Theft"...
I'm still waiting for some fool to come along and steal MINE! :roflblack:

Someone will have to figure out who you are first....

pro10is
06-16-2013, 09:17 PM

:agree: I'm waiting for the Discovery channel to do one of their OCD shows starring him plugging away at his keyboard. Maybe we can arrange an intervention of Spyderlovers during the filming. :roflblack:

Not picking on you Bob, we all seem to have OCD issues when it comes to reading this forum. ;) You're just the poster child! :firstplace:

murphybrown
06-16-2013, 09:21 PM

Bob just wouldn't be Bob without posting on SL...and SL wouldn't be the same without him...PICK AWAY I say .. me thinks he is a big boy and enjoys..:yes:

BajaRon
06-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Personally, I don't think Bob exists. I think 'BOB' is a BOT with Random Auto Response coding. It runs every post through a matrix and replies at pre-set intervals.

Some say they have actually met Bob. But they all seem to disappear shortly after they announce the encounter.

http://webpages.charter.net/mark_turner/matrix/matrix07.jpg

granpa in Cincy
06-16-2013, 11:10 PM
I just wish that I could spend more time in the saddle, and less time behind the keyboard! :roflblack:

When I left MV I thought when I got home I'd have more miles on my bike than Bob has posts.

Bike has 23091 - Bob has more. :sour:

BajaRon
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
When I left MV I thought when I got home I'd have more miles on my bike than Bob has posts.

Bike has 23091 - Bob has more. :sour:

If you averaged 60 mph it would take you approximately 387.266 hours to attain as many miles as Bob has posts. And that is if he doesn't post again in 387.266 hours!

Bonniele
06-16-2013, 11:27 PM
At Lamonts great BBQ, i was visiting and introducing myself to people i knew and folks i was meeting for the first time when i happened to introduce myself to this lovely lady i said " Hi, I am Cruzr Joe" her reply was that she had seen some of my postings and remembered my name because i always picked on "Poor Bob", i am still laughing

Cruzr Joe

Enjoy seeing you and your lovely wife here...but just wondering, have you helped her learn to drive the new 2013 RT yet? I can't wait to hear she has bought her own Spyder. We enjoyed meeting you on our way to Spyder Fest and visiting with you both there. :D

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 06:50 AM
Personally, I don't think Bob exists. I think 'BOB' is a BOT with Random Auto Response coding. It runs every post through a matrix and replies at pre-set intervals.

Some say they have actually met Bob. But they all seem to disappear shortly after they announce the encounter.

Oh... I really DIG that picture! I might have to retire the Terminator for it! :clap:

pro10is
06-17-2013, 07:07 AM

Yes, we now know BOB is just an acronym for Binary Operated Bot.

"Something" claiming to be BOB showed up at Spyderfest and one brave soul took a photo. Running the photo through X-Ray analysis revealed this (viewer discretion advised):

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 07:15 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Wait just a dang second here...
Binary Operated Bot??? :shocked:
Heyyyyy...
I LIKE that! ;)

missouriboy
06-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Someone will have to figure out who you are first....I'm guessing it might be that guy I saw introducing himself verrrry carefully: "Hello! My name is Bob. That's with two B's and one O." :roflblack:

mcaccamise
06-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Thats to funny does Bob exist will we ever know for sure?
Mike

spydaman60
06-17-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm guessing it might be that guy I saw introducing himself verrrry carefully: "Hello! My name is Bob. That's with two B's and one O." :roflblack:and he spells his name backwards compared to all other bob's!:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Resistance is futile.

currin20fan
06-17-2013, 08:12 AM
I hope that works LOL, how did you get her to stick up for you???

I'm that lady and BOB paid me $20...........:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. Now Joe, if truth be told....when you introduced yourself to me it was something like this: Hi, I'm Cruzr Joe, you know, the guy that picks on Bob D allot. Hi, I know who you are and I'm Carol, currin20fan. Of course both of us knew who each other were at that point. And yep.......we chatted some about Bob D :shocked: and had a good laugh or two. It was all in good fun, but Hey Bob....you missed a great time!

pro10is
06-17-2013, 08:40 AM
News Flash!

Edward Snowdon, the NSA contractor behind the recent leaks has just revealed that DENMAN is actually an acronym for:
Digitally Enhanced Numerically Manipulated Automated Notation, a supercomputer Bot originally designed by IBM to automatically author those 10,000 page congressional reports no one reads. Somehow one has acquired sentience and is now on the loose!

It has to be true, we all know no human could compose 23,000 posts in a single lifetime.

Run for your lives!!

Bob Ledford
06-17-2013, 09:15 AM

​amen!

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 10:30 AM
News Flash!

Edward Snowdon, the NSA contractor behind the recent leaks has just revealed that DENMAN is actually an acronym for:
Digitally Enhanced Numerically Manipulated Automated Notation, a supercomputer Bot originally designed by IBM to automatically author those 10,000 page congressional reports no one reads. Somehow one has acquired sentience and is now on the loose!

It has to be true, we all know no human could compose 23,000 posts in a single lifetime.

Run for your lives!!

Okay... you caught me! :opps: It's pretty cool what you can buy during those 3:00am infomercials... :roflblack:

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm that lady and BOB paid me $20...........:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. Now Joe, if truth be told....when you introduced yourself to me it was something like this: Hi, I'm Cruzr Joe, you know, the guy that picks on Bob D allot. Hi, I know who you are and I'm Carol, currin20fan. Of course both of us knew who each other were at that point. And yep.......we chatted some about Bob D :shocked: and had a good laugh or two. It was all in good fun, but Hey Bob....you missed a great time!

I know I did... :shocked: :gaah:

I've already started lobbbying for SpyderFest 2014 funding; now it appears that I've at least also got to cover enough for a quick shot to Maggie Valley and Lamont's barbecue too! :shocked:

pro10is
06-17-2013, 11:31 AM
News Flash!

Run for your lives!!

Oh no! The D.E.N.M.A.N system is angry that I blew the whistle and seems to have been able to track my IP address and I believe it's infected my computer with some type of virus! My system is overheating and strange things are happening!

Ī døņ'ţ ŧhĭņk Ĩ'ļļ ßë àßlê tö pősŧ můçh łőnģêr! ®Ųŋ! ®ůŃ whîÍè Ýðù ©åñ!

Őh Ģŏd, ĦŒĻP !!!!

***************§ ¤
**************.¬
***********¥æ
**********« Ð
********&#1¹
********»
******* ¶ ¿
****** § ¤ ¡
*****¥
**¥ ¡
**£ ¨

lookerjdc
06-17-2013, 11:57 AM

Cruzr Joe

Poor Joe..... here's he's picking on ice cream....

webweaver
06-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Enjoy seeing you and your lovely wife here...but just wondering, have you helped her learn to drive the new 2013 RT yet? I can't wait to hear she has bought her own Spyder. We enjoyed meeting you on our way to Spyder Fest and visiting with you both there. :DI had the lovely " Mrs. Joe" sit on my ST and went over some of the buttons and answered a few questions. I think after putting up with Joe for 45 years she deserves her own spyder:ani29:

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Oh no! The D.E.N.M.A.N system is angry that I blew the whistle and seems to have been able to track my IP address and I believe it's infected my computer with some type of virus! My system is overheating and strange things are happening!

Ī døņ'ţ ŧhĭņk Ĩ'ļļ ßë àßlê tö pősŧ můçh łőnģêr! ®Ųŋ! ®ůŃ whîÍè Ýðù ©åñ!

Őh Ģŏd, ĦŒĻP !!!!

***************§ ¤
**************.¬
***********¥æ
**********« Ð
********&#1¹
********»
******* ¶ ¿
****** § ¤ ¡
*****¥
**¥ ¡
**£ ¨
:shocked: Pro...:shocked:
Are you okay??
I SWEAR; I only pushed one little button! :yikes:

arntufun
06-17-2013, 01:42 PM
News Flash!

Run for your lives!!

I was wondering why my IBM stocks more than doubled in value since I aqquired them............ Thanks Bob !!!!!! :firstplace:

BajaRon
06-17-2013, 01:45 PM
:shocked: Pro...:shocked:
Are you okay??
I SWEAR; I only pushed one little button! :yikes:

It's the little buttons that do the most damage....

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 02:19 PM
But I'm not a Super-anything; much less a supercomputer! :opps:

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 02:34 PM
But do they love you? :shocked:

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Our forefathers gave up security to be free - I fear we are giving up our freedom for the promise of security.
:agree: But I also fear that this thread is about to go haywire, and get itself yanked... :gaah:

ARtraveler
06-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Ooops. I made a joke and did it again. I am going to delete my joke post. Sorry.

Let's clear out the govt references and make Lamont happy with us. :thumbup:

currin20fan
06-17-2013, 03:23 PM
Ooops. I made a joke and did it again. I am going to delete my joke post. Sorry.

Let's clear out the govt references and make Lamont happy with us. :thumbup:

Lamont's gonna smack you!!!! LOL!

Bob Denman
06-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh sure; let's just get back to poking Bob in the guts with a prybar... :shocked:

Netminder
06-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Oh sure; let's just get back to poking Bob in the guts with a prybar... :shocked:
At least Lamont won't yank it!:roflblack::roflblack: sorry Bob, had to get in on the fun!